where is the rest of her outfit?

2»

Comments

• JennKJennK Posts: 834

The groin area looks problematic for me with a guy render. It is very low cut and might look funky.

i noticed that on further inspection of the product page. sad

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

The groin area looks problematic for me with a guy render. It is very low cut and might look funky.

Must ... resist ... making ... tasteless ... joke.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,671

"anyone seen my pants???!!"

pants.jpg
    821 x 861 - 919K
  • The groin area looks problematic for me with a guy render. It is very low cut and might look funky.

Must ... resist ... making ... tasteless ... joke.

LOL! Yeah  I left myself open for that. =-)

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

i actually can't stop laughing at this :D :D :D 

Scavenger said:

Those heels look awfully flat for the job at hand.

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459
    Scavenger said:

It is a ridiculous outfit..

Everyone knows 3d firefighters look like this:

Nice looking hose though ;) Serene I agree, I'd need to see an autofit before bying it on a non return basis 

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    Scavenger said:

It is a ridiculous outfit..

Everyone knows 3d firefighters look like this:

Heh.

Gotta say, though, I love this render style.

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,071

In Scotland you can have Builders Bum or Peach Cheeks for the ladies.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

Fixmypcmike said:

At this rate we'll have plumbers showing their butt-cracks.

Please no.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

Not really, as Daz males are usually emasculated.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

are the suspenders stretchable or just autofitting to the body ?

they look weird

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

hearing flashback tunes - In the Navy  - Macho,Macho,Man  

• Blah.  Everyone knows this is what firefighter outfits are supposed to look like: http://www.buycostumes.com/p/807359/light-my-fire-womens-firefighter-costume

• cdemeritcdemerit Posts: 505
    edited September 2015

This Outfit makes me sad. Not because it's another piece of sexywear, but because it is a big missed opportunity. The pants are very well done, and could easily be used on a serious render, as well as the sexy look it is being marketed for. The addition of a serious jacket, such as the one in FSMCD's post would have made this a very complete set with the rare sexy/serious crossover that would have worked for a much larger audience with so little tweaking. It might not work for a male sexy, but I haven't seen it on a male to be sure, but a proper jacket would easily cover any of the "low  rider" issues. I probably would have snapped it up, had it been more complete, but without a jacket, it is just sexywear, and has now been put on the "If there is nothing better to spend my money on list". 

Post edited by cdemerit on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

she needs an outfit to fight tentacoos monsters lol

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

Well Halloween sales will be coming, so we can see what "Sassy" outfits aren't covered yet.

(I don't mind as my art tends to have a halloween girl aesthetic :D )

• I actually didn't think the outfit looked too much like a fireperson's outfit. If there wasn't for the hat or extinguisher I'm not sure I would recognize it as such. I think our local firemen/women look different. They wear yellow and their clothing is bulky. No suspenders to be seen. The pants are also too low rise for a fire-person's outfit.

• cdemeritcdemerit Posts: 505
    edited September 2015

I actually didn't think the outfit looked too much like a fireperson's outfit. If there wasn't for the hat or extinguisher I'm not sure I would recognize it as such. I think our local firemen/women look different. They wear yellow and their clothing is bulky. No suspenders to be seen. The pants are also too low rise for a fire-person's outfit.

Actually, Attached are a few real firefighter outfits... Is this a great outfit for realistic? not perfect, but not that bad. But as I said, a Proper firefighter jacket would have made a world of difference.

firefighters.jpg
    542 x 960 - 125K
    firefighter4.jpg
    625 x 469 - 118K
    firefighters 3.jpg
    625 x 469 - 90K
    firefighter2.JPG
    534 x 401 - 46K
    Post edited by cdemerit on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

At this rate we'll have plumbers showing their butt-cracks.

I posted a morph to prevent that, a couple of weeks ago...

• The Blurst of TimesThe Blurst of Times Posts: 2,410
    edited September 2015
    Ruphuss said:

are the suspenders stretchable or just autofitting to the body ?

they look weird

They autofit. It's not ideal.

Of course, you could add 2 instances of the outfit. Autofit the one, and then stretch/place the suspenders manually.

Here's how it looks with G2M, anyway. Again, this is 2 instances of the "FirePants" object so that the suspenders don't get all FUBAR.

The top part of the suspenders are not the same FirePants instance as the bottom part of the suspenders (which are attached to the pants). I autofit the pants, and manually fit the top part of the suspenders. I didn't spend a lot of time on this... I'm just showing what someone might do to address the autofit issues when they are ready to render.

Darius in the FirePants

Iray render, minimal/basic conversion work to Iray materials for the pants (no Iray materials in this package)..

G2M fire pants.jpg
    675 x 1002 - 284K
    Post edited by The Blurst of Times on
  • cdemerit said:

Iray render, minimal/basic conversion work to Iray materials for the pants (no Iray materials in this package)..

Nicely done on that! I like his Leopard spotted underwear. Fun touch! =-)

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459
    edited September 2015

Couldn't resist. Is this the death of the G2F? Or can Scott save her? http://www.daz3d.com/galleryimage/image/85009/fire_730_auto.jpg

The groin is a bit off even with fit control but could be fixed in post work. The suspenders do have a couple of morph handles under abdomen that help posing,

Post edited by Redz on
  • Wow Nice job! I like that render a lot REDZ

• Yes is very nice

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,887

I have not gotten it but if it included the jacket maybe I would have.