Please help me to contact DimensionTheory and Age of Armour.

Hallo!

I just bought a 3D model of Modern Museum 3D model from Artist: DimensionTheory, Age of Armour.

Please help me to contact DimensionTheory and Age of Armour for permission to use their product in the games our company create - "Jumpy Horse Show Jumping" and "Jumpy Horse Breeding".

We would like to make a horse show and exhibitions.

Thanks in advance!

Siyka Petrova

Comments

• You need to open a Sales support ticket http://www.daz3d.com/help/help-contact-us

• Thank you so much!

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,349

Is the game you producing 3D, or will you use the product to render backgrounds and 2D sprites etc? If the former, you need to get extra permission, if the latter you have all the rights you need simply by purchasing the product here in the store. I also create games, and have purchased a number of assets available here and elsewhere to use for backgrounds and icons. You only need extra rights for 3D games (ie games that use the mesh rather than just takes advantage of renders).

• Thank you so much for your reply, Havos!

We would like to have artists permission to use 3D model in the games, that our company creates - "Jumpy Horse Show Jumping" and "Jumpy Horse Breeding" to make inside a horse show and exhibitions.