[solved]"forgive-me-bundle" - name changed due to a request...

nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
edited September 2015 in The Commons

It notes Genesis 3 as being compatable, but the product is a prop, generic, or an outfit - specifically for Genesis 2.

It made me smile when I saw the bundle; I thought I'd missed the version for Genesis 3 Female, and can see a use for it.

That miswording - however - (I would like to think it was miswording but believe not) has made me hesitate as it leaves a 'bad taste' in my mouth.

Post edited by nicstt on

Comments

• It's clearly a mistype. It happens, every now and then - especially when it's just a single number.

I, for one, am glad that it is for G2F, as I can use that bundle for some vampiric parody-themed stuff. :)

• This was an honest mistake and has been corrected. Thank you for the alert!

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
    edited September 2015

This was an honest mistake and has been corrected. Thank you for the alert!

Thank you, that is a relief, and my apoligies for the automatic assumption of guilt.

Post edited by nicstt on
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited September 2015

i figured this thread was going to be about how the nuns didn't really want to be forgiven...or that they were not being completely up front with their confessions...

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,128

i figured this thread was going to be about how the nuns didn't really want to be forgiven...or that they were not being completely up front with their confessions...

The original issue is sorted out, so we can change the subject to that :)))

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,349

Dressed like that, I suspect the Nun will have a lot to confess

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874
    Ati2 said:

Yes, the OP should put SOLVED in the title if they come back to the thread. Sometimes we forget to do that. I don't know if mods can put Solved in a title or not, but I would assume so?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Novica said:
    Ati2 said:

Yes, the OP should put SOLVED in the title if they come back to the thread. Sometimes we forget to do that. I don't know if mods can put Solved in a title or not, but I would assume so?

Mods can suggest it is done, but Mods never edit without the permission of the OP.