Woohoo the generation 6 figures in fast grab

Yahoo, Now if they will just put Belle 6 and Jayden 6 in fast grab. only two I don't have. LOL

Comments

• Only the females though. :/ If it was the males I'd be all over that like a cheap suit.

• Yes the pro bundles have a woohoo cheeky

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126

I just got Aiko 6 for less than $8 with the club coupon.I'm pretty happy with that :)

• Only the females though. :/ If it was the males I'd be all over that like a cheap suit.

Let's hope that they're saving the men for later.  But it sure is frustrating to see a whole page of women. sad

I've been out of the buying loop for so long that I'd forgotten which generation is curent and I had to do a little research to find out if they even made generation 6 males.  As Dorothy said in the land of Oz.  "My, people come and go so quickly here!" cheeky

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

It's been around 2 yrs since Genesis 2 came out...and V6/M6...

• RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460

Yeah, nice, right when I'm broke!

CHEERS!

• mjc1016 said:

It's been around 2 yrs since Genesis 2 came out...and V6/M6...

One day in the city a snail was mugged by a turtle.  When he reported it to the police they asked for a description.  The snail replied "Sorry, I can't remember.  It all happened so fast."

Let's hope that they're saving the men for later.  But it sure is frustrating to see a whole page of women. sad

I've been out of the buying loop for so long that I'd forgotten which generation is curent and I had to do a little research to find out if they even made generation 6 males.  As Dorothy said in the land of Oz.  "My, people come and go so quickly here!" cheeky

One can only hope. >_>

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401

Greetings,

One day in the city a snail was mugged by a turtle.  When he reported it to the police they asked for a description.  The snail replied "Sorry, I can't remember.  It all happened so fast."

Reminds me of this story, the opposite side of things...

Two hippies were buzzed by a military jet while sitting in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park. As the sonic boom subsided, one turned to the other and said, "Maaaan, I thought he'd never leave."

--  Morgan

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

there's no upgrade from the base.  having new thoughts for aiko6 bundle.

• CypherFOX said:

Greetings,

Two hippies were buzzed by a military jet while sitting in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park. As the sonic boom subsided, one turned to the other and said, "Maaaan, I thought he'd never leave."

--  Morgan

ROFL

Lilith is tempting. There are some cool character morphs and texture sets I've been eyeing.

• Jim said:
    CypherFOX said:

Greetings,

--  Morgan

ROFL

Lilith is tempting. There are some cool character morphs and texture sets I've been eyeing.

Both the Lillith and Olympia Pros sets are really good Jim if you like doing fantasy/pinup art lots of great content in both got both of them when they first came out and I'm constantly using content from those two in my renders, also got Aiko 6 got all the last few pros of hers and Vicky only got her HD version and base Steph but the Lillith/Olympia Pros they are my main go tos for content besides morphs