PP2012 - Big Problem with 2 Genesis in Scene Breaking on Pose

I posted this in the poser forum too, but that place doesnt have many people responding, so ill try my luck here.

I'm using poser pro 2012 SR3.1. I'm not sure exactly when this started happening, as i didn't use Poser for a bit of time, but the last thing i remember doing was updating DS-ON Importer from 1.0.0.56 to 1.2.0.12.

When i import one of my Genesis 1/2 characters, it poses fine. However, when i import a second Genesis 1/2 character in the scene, that character breaks apart when i try to pose it. I didnt have this problem in the past. I attached a screenshot of it so you guys can see what i'm talking about. Notice the brown werewolfs hand and arm.

Can someone please help me out?

genesis poser problem 01.jpg
1260 x 766 - 502K

Comments

• I'm using poser pro 2012 SR3.1. I'm not sure exactly when this started happening, as i didn't use Poser for a bit of time, but the last thing i remember doing was updating DS-ON Importer from 1.0.0.56 to 1.2.0.12.

When i import one of my Genesis 1/2 characters, it poses fine. However, when i import a second Genesis 1/2 character in the scene, that character breaks apart when i try to pose it. I didnt have this problem in the past. I attached a screenshot of it so you guys can see what i'm talking about. Notice the brown werewolfs hand and arm.

Can someone please help me out?

genesis poser problem 01.jpg
    1260 x 766 - 502K
  • Merged duplicate threads. If you want your thread moved please use the Flag link to ask a member of the forum team to move it rather than starting a second thread and wasting the time of people who repeat in one thread stuff that's already been asked or suggested in the other.

• Where exactly has this been asked already? I browsed through the poser forums and havent seen a thread about it. Something is broken in the ds-on 1.2 update.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

What Richard is saying is that if you post your question in 2 different forums then it will get 2 different sets of answers, most of which will be duplicates, thus wasting peoples time. You have to remember that it is forum members who will be trying to help you.

• Update: So after trying many things, i seemed to have found a temp fix. At least where two genesis 1's are concerned. Before, if i imported both into a scene, the second one breaks when i tried to pose it. However, now, im importing both into a scene, then saving it out as a pz3. Then re-open the pz3 and both work fine. Does anyone have any clue why that would happen? Or maybe this info will point to a better solution, which im hoping for.

This happens in all 3 ds-on versions i tried, including the latest one for PP2012 SR3.1 32-bit.