Where's the Updated Reindeer for Daz Horse 3?

Anyone know the status on the reindeer?

reindeer.JPG
852 x 849 - 49K

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,369

I haven't opened it but DIM downloaded Reindeer for Horse 3 and Reindeer Poses fotr Daz Horse 3 and Sleigh about 25 minutes ago.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,639
    edited February 2023

nemesis10 said:

I haven't opened it but DIM downloaded Reindeer for Horse 3 and Reindeer Poses fotr Daz Horse 3 and Sleigh about 25 minutes ago.

Thanks. Opening Dim . . .

Edit: Only seeing updates for Reindeer Poses and Daz Horse 3. No Reindeer update.

Post edited by ArtAngel on
  • ecks201ecks201 Posts: 440

The fact that it's not in the product library and you can't check for updates, doesn't help

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/88503

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,898

How are you installing your products? Manual installs are the only thing that doesn't have notifications of updates. DIM and Connect do which is one of their primary advantages.

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 440

I always use DIM
    Same as ArtAngel, I'm only seeing a poses update. No update for Reindeer.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,898
    edited February 2023

I have an update to Daz Horse 3 from 2 days ago, and the Reindeer poses yesterday by the looks of it, so there must not be another update on the Reindeer as of yet. I don't know what the changes were in those two updates.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • ecks201 said:

The fact that it's not in the product library and you can't check for updates, doesn't help

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/88503

It's in my product library https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_88503

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,750

frank0314 said:

I have an update to Daz Horse 3 from 2 days ago, and the Reindeer poses yesterday by the looks of it, so there must not be another update on the Reindeer as of yet. I don't know what the changes were in those two updates.

have no updates for the horse or reindeer. Put in a ticket.  

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,369
    edited February 2023

I thought I would do a quick render so people would see what they are getting:

reindeer.png
    1598 x 1251 - 1021K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
    edited February 2023

nemesis10 said:

I thought I would do a quick render so people would see what they are getting:

Looks great. I wonder why they updated the reindeer poses but not the reindeer . . .
  • MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,142
    That reindeer bundle is back but it doesn't show up as owned for those who previously bought it.
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,011

The one I had from 24 Dec 2022 is the Sleigh Ride Bundle, this one had a different items in it.

• memcneil70 said:

The one I had from 24 Dec 2022 is the Sleigh Ride Bundle, this one had a different items in it.

Only one item is diffirent and that costs significantly less than the Daz Horse 3 Reindeer Add-On Bundle  does for those of us who bought the Sleigh Ride Bundle in December. Definitely not happy! angry

Charlie Judge said:

memcneil70 said:

Only one item is diffirent and that costs significantly less than the Daz Horse 3 Reindeer Add-On Bundle  does for those of us who bought the Sleigh Ride Bundle in December. Definitely not happy! angry

I agree. It feels like Christmas today, but all there was under the tree was a lump of coal.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,851

The Sleigh Ride Bundle did include the Horse 3 though, the new Addon bundles doesn't, AFAICS.

edited February 2023

Taoz said:

The Sleigh Ride Bundle did include the Horse 3 though, the new Addon bundles doesn't, AFAICS.

Edit: to add this: Daz should offer the new 'Sleigh Bundle' to those who own it for the price of unowned items. End of edit.

I know and I bought the horse twice;). I was. and am referring to not being acknowledged as owning anything. Not being offered to own the bundle for the price of the missing item. It sucks when 'Your key items' show 4 products (two of which you own but according to Daz, I 'own none' despite the fact I bought the Mega Bundle and own all items in the Modern Bundle and the Rustic Bundle and all but 1 pose Add-on. Are we expected to buy those items twice? Yesterday I carted out twice once at $44.98 and again at $143. So yeah, today I'm not feeling the love. I have to buy a Daz Horse Bundle when I own them all? How does Daz expect sale participation from those who  actually participate when they bar participation in this manner?

x1.JPG
    295 x 456 - 25K
    x2.JPG
    621 x 367 - 32K
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,851

Oh, OK.  Yes something is wrong here.

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,300

I bought the Reindeer bundle in December, so I owned everything in the 'Daz Horse 3 Reindeer Add-on Bundle', except the Santa's Reindeer Poses, which I picked up today, and the bundle still isn't Purchased. Daz does need to do something about this. This is the same mess as the Santa sack they sold, but it was part of the Sleigh in this bundle - I didn't ask for a refund on that, but Daz needs to be transparent about these bundles and stop changing what is included.

Reindeer Bundle.png
    1192 x 1035 - 553K
  • We are told that the bundle should have had the same pay only for what you don't already own as the other horse bundles. Unfortunately this is unlikely to be fixed before Monday, but if you purchase and open a support ticket you should get a refund (assuming the process cannot be automated).

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,300

Thanks Richard for your help. But the point is keeps happening - if Daz didn't keep making sales so complicated and changing the name or what is in Bundles, this wouldn't happen. If they can't make their own sales work as they should from the start then they should stop these stupid games.