savage hunter question

does Savage Hunter come with 3delight material presets as only Iray presets are mentioned and only Iray promo images are shown?

Comments

• Hi Gabu,

the set includes Iray materials but not 3dlight

kind regards

Cris

• Bummer. I picked it up and now can't use it. :sigh: I guess that'll teach me to read more carefully.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,366

The set renders very nicely in 3Delight even without any tweaking.

When I finished rendering I'll do a 3Delight render.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,366
    edited September 2015

OK this is a 3delight render out of the box 1 AoA light

savagehunter.jpg
    1236 x 763 - 72K
    Post edited by scorpio on
  • I love this outfit and the moment I saw it I had to put it on G2F. I do hope there will be a similar version made for G2F or G3F!

TopVendor1.png
    300 x 600 - 403K
  • Bummer. I picked it up and now can't use it. :sigh: I guess that'll teach me to read more carefully.

You can always use 3delight shaders on the material zones. 

• thanks guys for the comments!

I did the textures phisically-based (PBR), and Iray traslates the texture info of PBR much more accurate that 3Delight. Anyways, DAZ did an excelent job making shaders of both render engines compatible with the other, so we shouldn´t have too much trouble to render 3Delight in Iray or vice-versa.

Hugs

Cris

• I love this outfit and the moment I saw it I had to put it on G2F. I do hope there will be a similar version made for G2F or G3F!

It works!!I really like it!I whould like  to do a female version with some changes ;)

It works!!I really like it!I whould like  to do a female version with some changes ;)

I will be the first one in line for that outfit!

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874

You did beautifully with the outfit- please do more clothes for men!

• thanks so much guys!!!I really enjoyed doing male clothes recently, I will do some more :)