Downloading new content fore Daz Studio 4

Yes:

I have downloaded new content fore Daz Studio 4 from a web site. I unzipped the file and all that unzipped was a folder that was labled " Content". Could any one please tell me, where to put this file so I could use it in Daz Studio 4 ?

Please answar back as soon as you can. I really appreciate the help.

Thanks again

Cool Blue

Comments

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,071

When you open the Content folder what does it contain?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

You should take what's INSIDE the folder named "Content" and merge it with the folders inside your content folder, for example "My Library".

• Yeah, I am also having problems installing non official content... I found some tutorials, but instead of making things clearer, they make me more confused with so many folders... Does anybody have a good tutorial explaining how to install CC and pictures showing the process?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,630

If its Daz content then do as Mike said. If other off site products just direct it to your runtime. If you open the zip it will show you the upper most folder and just extract into there. If your installing from ShareCG then you will most likely have to most each file manually.