Are PA's catalogues revisited (put on sale again) later in month for PA Festival

Are PA's catalogues revisited (put on sale again) later in month for the PA Festival? Some folks keep talking about the end (as in last few days of the sale I'm guessing) but no one says what that is, but thats a seperate issue from the main question.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

In the past there's usually been a catch-up, but each year is different so there's no guarantee.  The catch-up usually isn't as big a discount.

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662

In the past there's usually been a catch-up, but each year is different so there's no guarantee.  The catch-up usually isn't as big a discount.

ok thanks. I was just wondering in case something is missed.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited September 2015

Let's put it this way...who knows.  The zany things that go during these sales mean just about anything can/has/may happen. 

You just need to keep watching...and that's the point.

Post edited by mjc1016 on
    mjc1016 said:

Let's put it this way...who knows.  The zany things that go during these sales mean just about anything can/has/may happen. 

You just need to keep watching...and that's the point.

HAHAHA! True, true. laugh

• I'd put my money on a catchup sale for the back catalogs, the new items I'm not so sure of.  In the past there have been two catch-ups, one in the middle of the month around the 15th, usually coinciding with a weekend, the other at the end of the month.  There is of course no guarentee of it though.

• EveniosEvenios Posts: 119

ive think i got a bit too much stuff lately so im gonna wait for a bit . i cant really afford buying a new thing every single day for a month but thats ok. ;-) .

edited August 2017

-

Post edited by HorusRa on
    edited August 2017

-

Post edited by HorusRa on
  • I haven't found a day where there wasn't at least one useful (to me) thing on any given day, although a couple of days ago I had to pick up a "still featured" release. Beach scene wasn't horribly helpful.

• my revup after the first two days the freebie and cheap hair stayed at 2 for ages even though never bought anything then yesterday bought equine dreams, didn't increase but when down to 1 then back up to 2 checked in today and it's back to 1 but blue banner says I have 2 ???? talk about glitchy

but did find out about a product been waiting for shapeshift 3 from zevo for genesis 3 will be out near end of month and part of pa festival

• AtiAti Posts: 9,105

today and it's back to 1 but blue banner says I have 2 ???? talk about glitchy

Isn't the blue banner just a simple message? You had 2 when it was sent to you, but I don't think it changes dynamically.