Hair Problem :(

Hello, everyone! Im new here, and I got this Day at the Beach bundle from daz3d store, its free, and a few moments ago I tried this hair and it worked, and now when I clicked again it's showing like in the picture. Can anyone help me please?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

CHarm Hair loads untextured -- it comes with material presets.  Select the hair and double-click on one of the presets.  If you use Smart Content the presets will be in Default > Materials when you have the hair selected; if not, you can find them in Content Library > DAZ Studio Formats > [your content library name] > People > Genesis 2 Female > Hair > Charm Hair > Materials.

• @Fixmypcmike thank you for answering! What does "presets" mean?

I know that I put her hair and it looks white like that, then when I click in materials and select the color nothing happens :(

A materials preset is a file that applies material settings like color to an item.  Make sure the hair is selected when you click the color you want -- if Genesis 2 Female is selected rather than the hair then nothing will happen.

• @fixmypcmike Thank you.

Yes, the hair is selected and nothing happens... It was actually working minutes before and now it doesnt, I don't know why.

I select hair and select material, and nothing happens. Should I uninstall and install the day at the beach bundle?

What's the name of the material you're trying to apply?

• @Fixmypcmike Oh it worked now! Maybe it wasn't really selected before! Thank you for your help :) Now I can use the hair!