iClone and DAZ

Hi All, I am not sure where to take this question, but I am sure that some one will help or point me in the right direction.

Anyway, I have been looking ar iClone 6 and after reading stuff and watching the tutorials I am wondering if DAZ 4.x is compatable with iClone. I notice that they have their own character generator as well as cloth and other. I saw that iClone 5 would work with DAZ and it seems to me that one of the questions from a webinar was is DAZ compatible and I believe the answer was a bit fuzzy so I didn't get a good understanding.

If I get iClone I get the feeling that I will have to give up ALL my DAZ characters and props. not that the props are as big a deal as the characters, but it is still a serious loss.

Does any one have the answer, would I have to give up, what I consider an extensize and expensive, DAZ library to go with iClone ??

Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

• You can import most of your content but will work differently and figures must be dressed and morphed before importing, there are some gains like physX and fast easy animation and rendering and some drawbacks like not being able to morph your DAZ stuff and redress in other clothes etc unless you bring in a new exported character as they are used completely rigged and dressed etc. 

is just a different workflow really.