Succubus Addon issue

Hello,

I am using the succubus add wings for a character and I am having an issues with the textures. when I do a render the underside of the wings does not render any textures. However, the outside of the wings, the texture looks fine. So am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,850

Since no one has answered, perhaps it is due to the render engine you are using? Make sure you are using 3Delight and not iRay (the default).

• I tried that, and whil it does not look lie a grey mass, its still not right on the underside.

Post images. How it looks in the viewport and how it looks rendered.

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    edited August 2017

no, they work in IRay. I did a piece with them and they rendered nicely in IRay.

Post edited by HorusRa on
    HorusRa said:

no, they work in IRay. I did a piece with them and they rendered perfectly in IRay.

I am sure they do. Especially if you take the time to edit the materials for iRay. How do we know what is going on with ashuramarsh? He/She might just have lights to high and his render is being washed out, without a rendered image we can't tell. Wihtout any more detailed info no one can help.

• Well, I'm hoping not to sound condescending, But did you check to make sure you applied textures to the underside of the wing? I don't have the Succubus addons, but some items have two shader zones, so you can make the inside different than the outside...

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    edited August 2017

-

Post edited by HorusRa on