Animation Conversion (V4 to G2F) Solved

Salem2007Salem2007 Posts: 513
edited September 2015 in The Commons

I bought the V4 to Genesis, G2F convertor but I get an error after beginning the conversion.  The log file has this:

Loading script: H:/Genesis/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/Animation Conversion V4 to Genesis 2 Female/resources/Gen4toG2L.dse
Failed to load script: H:/Genesis/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/Animation Conversion V4 to Genesis 2 Female/resources/Gen4toG2L.dse
Loading script: H:/Genesis/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/Animation Conversion V4 to Genesis 2 Female/resources/Gen4toG2R.dse
Failed to load script: H:/Genesis/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/Animation Conversion V4 to Genesis 2 Female/resources/Gen4toG2R.dse
Loading script: H:/Genesis/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/Animation Conversion V4 to Genesis 2 Female/resources/Gen4Feet.dse
Failed to load script: H:/Genesis/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/Scripts/Animation Conversion V4 to Genesis 2 Female/resources/Gen4Feet.dse
Saved image: H:\Genesis\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Scripts\Animation Conversion V4 to Genesis 2 Female\Resources\Gen4TempPose.duf.png

I see the dse file referenced in a Resources folder, so I think the scripts are where they are supposed to be.  Has anyone used this convertor?  Maybe I'm missing a step somewhere.  Here are the steps I took:

• Started with an empty scene
  • Loaded V4
  • Applied V4 morphs
  • Applied V4 animation
  • Baked animation into timeline
  • Loaded G2F (left in zero pose)
  • Ran (double clicked) Animation Conversion V4 to Genesis 2 Female.dse from the scripts folder

Is this the correct workflow?

Post edited by Salem2007 on

Comments

• I was not using the most current version of DS....I'll install the most current version and see what happens.