Install manager won't install four items. Check this out.

The Install manager will not install these four items.

Bryce 7.1 Pro-Golden Lighting

DSON Importer for Poser (win64)

Golden Rules Composition Helper for Bryce.

Photo Shop 3d bridge for Daz Studio 4.8

Now this is what the errors say.

(Install Manager cannot find a required path. The package for "Photoshop 3D Bridge for DAZ Studio 4.8+ (Win 64-bit) Public Build +Beta+" requires that the installed path for "Photoshop CC, CS6, CS5, CS4 (64-bit)" be defined. Make sure that a path for this application is present on the "Applications" page of the "Settings" dialog, then try again.

Install Manager cannot find a required path. The package for "Bryce 7.1 Pro - Golden Lighting" requires that the installed path for "Bryce 7 Pro, 7" be defined. Make sure that a path for this application is present on the "Applications" page of the "Settings" dialog, then try again.

Install Manager cannot find a required path. The package for "DSON Importer for Poser (Win 64-bit)" requires that the installed path for "Poser Pro 2014, Pro 2012 (64-bit)" be defined. Make sure that a path for this application is present on the "Applications" page of the "Settings" dialog, then try again. )

Hello everyone that comes in here to help or to observe, and thank you for looking or answering. I was going to install them manually but not sure where to put them.

Where do I install them Manually ? Has anyone else had this problem ? Please your input. Thank you.

Mjvol

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Have you told DIM the path to your Bryce 7.1 installation, your Poser installation and your photoshop installation?

• MjvolMjvol Posts: 93
    Chohole said:

Have you told DIM the path to your Bryce 7.1 installation, your Poser installation and your photoshop installation

The install manger installed everything else except that , I'm not sure what path it should go into. I just thought the install manager would do it for me. But I have played around with it, just to the bottom right corner of the install man, there is a box you can check mark, and beside the box it say show details and then it say up above =Content path short cuts, Content files install to, Content updates install to, 64  bit software install to, 32 bit software to install to, and to the right of each question you can adjust to where and what. But don't know what path to take.

You do need to set up the paths in DIM, it doesn't do it automagically

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,645

You need to go to your applications tab in DIM and add in the folders locations for those files or they won't install.

Chohole said:

Right , I am in agreeance with that, but what path, do you have any thought on that, where did you put yours ..

• Do you have Bryce 7, Poser Pro 2012 or later and Photoshop CS 4 or later? If so, in DIM  click the gear icon at top-right to open preferences, go to the Applications tab and for each application click the + button to add a new entry, then in the dialogue set the application name and version from the drop down lists and click the ... button to select the folder containing the application.

Do you have Bryce 7, Poser Pro 2012 or later and Photoshop CS 4 or later? If so, in DIM  click the gear icon at top-right to open preferences, go to the Applications tab and for each application click the + button to add a new entry, then in the dialogue set the application name and version from the drop down lists and click the ... button to select the folder containing the application.

Yes I do know how to do most of that except the path it goes in. Not sure where to install it. For instance does it go into my library ect.

Do you have Bryce 7, Poser Pro 2012 or later and Photoshop CS 4 or later? If so, in DIM  click the gear icon at top-right to open preferences, go to the Applications tab and for each application click the + button to add a new entry, then in the dialogue set the application name and version from the drop down lists and click the ... button to select the folder containing the application.

Yes they all downloaded into my install manager

You point DIM to the programs folder or programs x86 locations to where your main folder for those apps.

DIMInstall2.jpg
    555 x 512 - 58K
    Chohole said:

Alright . Just confused where to put it in. Do I put it in c:\programs files, or c:\Users\Public Documents\My Daz\ )  that is where I am confused about where.

edited September 2015
    frank0314 said:

You point DIM to the programs folder or programs x86 locations to where your main folder for those apps.

frank0314 said:

Thank you , that what I was wondering that helps. So then I need adobe photo shop and zbrush for the other two. Is that right.

Post edited by Mjvol on

Correct.

Golden lighting for Bryce 7 goes in to what ever path you have for your copy of Bryce 7 and the other 2 oprograms, as Frank has shown you in his screen shot. 

my installations are very customised so me telling you where I put mine wouldn't help you. 

Mjvol said:
    frank0314 said:

frank0314 said:

Thank you so much , you helped alot Frank0134 thumbs up to you for helping me understand.  And thanks for the pic, seeing helps to.

Mjvol said:

Thank you , that what I was wondering that helps. SO I put all 4 there then, right

frank0314 said:

Correct.

frank0314 said:

Correct.

Not a problem. I'm glad it got sorted out for you.

frank0314 said:

Not a problem. I'm glad it got sorted out for you.

Yes thank you very much

Take care.

And my message door is always open

Chohole said:

Golden lighting for Bryce 7 goes in to what ever path you have for your copy of Bryce 7 and the other 2 oprograms, as Frank has shown you in his screen shot. 

my installations are very customised so me telling you where I put mine wouldn't help you. 

Ok Chohole, thank you though for your input and you taking the time.

Take care