Luthbels wildenlander skirt stretching

I wonder if anybody can point me to the thing I'm missing. I just got Luthbels Wildenlander which is as wonderful as I had hoped. Only when I try to position the g2f (yeah i had to fit it to a woman) into a battle stance, a bit more spread legged, the front panel of the skirt keeps streching. In the promo render with the elf the legs are apart as well and the front panel is not stretching, so it shoud be possible but how.

Thanks

Comments

• Well it loses bones going to G2F, a better option would be use G2M with your G2F shape and skin

do this by exporting her at base resolution no subdiv as an obj and loading on him with morph loader  adjust rigging to figure space under edit figure to fix the bones

you can copy her UV data files over to his too to use her skin textures

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,840

Thank you JaguarElla, I guess I should have anticipated that loss. Its just so nice I want things like this for women...

That transfer is something new to me, I will try if I can make that work, thanks for the idea

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,954
    edited September 2015

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,840

Very cool! Wow there is a lot of small things in there :)

• Nice snarly face. Although it does look a bit like she's muttering to herself because someone asked if she was doing the worgen dance routine... again...