Creature Creator for Genesis

false1false1 Posts: 43
edited September 2015 in The Commons

Wanted to upgrade my old Creature Creator morphs for Gen 4 to Genesis 1 versions. It seems the Genesis version of the CC head and body morphs don't include animal legs that were in the previous version. Yeah, I know they're in the Genesis 2 product but wondered if there was one for Genesis. Also is there a skin package that goes with the product? Just curious.

Post edited by false1 on

Comments

• No add-on product or (official) skins product for Genesis Creature Creator, unfortunately.

• That's pretty much what i thought. Know of any unofficial skins by any chance?

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,405

That's pretty much what i thought. Know of any unofficial skins by any chance?

Dariofish has a set of Xenoskins over at Renderosity. They won't cover all the bases, but they're still pretty useful. They use the V4 UV, so they'll work on V4, Genesis 1, and G2F (if you have the UV add-on). His HFS Shapes is a morph set that makes a great companion to the Creature Creator morphs, too. Anubis for Genesis 1 has a separate leg morph for canine legs; I'm not sure off the top of my head if there are any hooved foot morphs for Genesis. One option would be to convert a figure you want to use to G2M or G2F, and use their Creature Creator legs. For doing hairy legs, LAMH or Garibaldi might be good options. That doesn't solve the leg shape issue, but it's something to think about.

• That's helpful riftwitch. Thanks.