Apologies.

HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
edited August 2017 in The Commons

-

Post edited by HorusRa on

Comments

• DestinysGardenDestinysGarden Posts: 2,550
    edited September 2015

Heh. I know you said not to reply, but I'm going to anyway, heh. No offense on my part taken, and I'm also waiting for a group of PAs to go on sale. We knew what you meant, and everyone is only human.

The repeats, I can assure you, are strictly down to who has what in the queue, ready to go, and when. The marketing department does a bang up job for us all year long, and the release timing is completely in their hands at this point. I'd have much rather that the pose set I did as a companion to the light set, be released on the same day, but it is what it is.

Rock on, happy rendering, have fun, and make good art!

*high five to my friend with the excellent Egyptian inspired avatar*

Post edited by DestinysGarden on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,866

HorusRA, I'm also responding because I PM'd you with an apology earlier,  then saw this thread. On the other one,  I was on a cell phone posting (and never do that, as I tend to shorten what I want to say) and it came out blunt and worded poorly too. So from me, very sorry about that and as the thread neared its end, I think it was positive that we were all looking forward to more releases. You and I can compare notes on what we're buying, lol! wink

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    edited August 2017

-

Post edited by HorusRa on