New Production Blog For the Blue Collar Ranch House semi-[Commercial]

Hey folks,

I've decided to run a little bit of a production blog on the construction of the Blue Collar Ranch House, for those who are interested in how a set like that comes together.  I will be posting the blog entries to the Collective3d Facebook page, and the first entry, with screenshots and an early test render, is up now.  Head on over and check it out.  Future installments will be posted there throughout the process, until the Blue Collar Ranch is complete and ready to ship.

Comments

• Hey folks,

I've decided to run a little bit of a production blog on the construction of the Blue Collar Ranch House, for those who are interested in how a set like that comes together.  I will be posting the blog entries to the Collective3d Facebook page, and the first entry, with screenshots and an early test render, is up now.  Head on over and check it out.  Future installments will be posted there throughout the process, until the Blue Collar Ranch is complete and ready to ship.

Always interested in your products, .. have most of the bungalo's .. houses etc. ..
    However, I dont do facebook, so I'll not be able to participate, or watch the develpoements.
    Vinny

• AtiAti Posts: 9,107

Hey folks,

Always interested in your products, .. have most of the bungalo's .. houses etc. ..
    However, I dont do facebook, so I'll not be able to participate, or watch the develpoements.
    Vinny

You can follow pages there even without signing up to facebook. By 'follow", I mean look at them every now and then.

• Correct.  Anyone can read the posts without signing up.  I check things out on Twitter the same way, because I don't see a need to sign up and have an account.