Morph Loader and longer arms and hands

Hello! 

I'm trying to create a morph for having longer arms and hands on G2F. 

I export it following the solutions I found on Internet and I modify arms and hands on Blender3D. 

But when I try to load the morph on Daz, that tells me "Warning: Geometry did not match, failed to create morph". I don't add any vertice yet. I just warp the shape. :(

Maybe I do something wrong? Or maybe it's just impossible to have longer limbs? I check the parameters correctly yet (subdivision level...), well I think.

Comments

• you can certainly make longer armgs. but I think you are doing someting in blender you should not be. there is a recetn topic on this where some blender folk gave tips to make sure not to break things.

• 1) make sure that you exported your figure at base resolution

2) make sure that you use the same scale for export and import (Daz, Modo, Blender, Poser, whichever, but they must match)

3) check the face count when you start; if you have done anything that adds geometry, your face count will change and the geometry will not match; there are other ways to break the vertex order, but without knowing what you did, what tools you used, it's hard to say 

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

2) make sure that you use the same scale for export and import (Daz, Modo, Blender, Poser, whichever, but they must match)

That one does some pretty wild things if you aren't careful...things that would make Salvidor Dali happy...

3) check the face count when you start; if you have done anything that adds geometry, your face count will change and the geometry will not match; there are other ways to break the vertex order, but without knowing what you did, what tools you used, it's hard to say 

One of the main things...don't use any 'Generate' modifiers, or don't apply them (either untick the 'Apply Modifiers' in the export dialog or just remove them).

• Thank you for your answers. Sorry I didn't see that there was other topics about Blender. Well, I found one and I followed it, and I've trouble again. 

Well, I'm going to post on other topics then. Sorry again.