Aiko3 as Triax and autofit

3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,471

If I take Aiko3 and convert to triax...it seems to work.  The only issue I found is that after conversion, the eyes won't translate (they snap back) which makes Thorne character eyeballs out of place.  :(

Can I then make Clones for her for AutoFit like any other triax figure?

Post edited by 3dOutlaw on

Comments

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886

What you get when you use the convert to WM isn't much use for the average  user, it's really meant as a starting point for doing a total conversion, and by that I mean new WM, possibly a new skeleton and the complete rebuild of the morphs and JCMs as 12K DSF asset files is a bit much.

I did a complete rebuild of A3 when we first got DS4.0 pro, was my way of figuring out the new system, and yes you can make clones for her, mine could wear the entire Gen3 wardrobe (V3 was less than pleasedcheeky).

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,471

Thanks for the info.  Any idea why the eyes would snap back like mentioned above?  It's odd.  When I move the translate dial they move (actually they pop to where they should be and move from there), but when I release the mouse button, then they snap back to the original position, even though the dial reads the new position?  I figure some value is getting over-ruled.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,471

OK, I worked around it, until I can figure out why (only needed if you have that eye snap issue above):

• Load Aiko3
    • Zero Figure Pose
    • Apply body and head inj's
    • Save as OBJ with groups
    • New Scene
    • Load Aiko3
    • Morph Loader Pro (no reverse deform), load OBJ
    • Change to TriAx WM
    • adjust eyes as/if needed (may be required for Thorne/Sarsa chars)

Now to try a Clone for A3 WM!  Will post back with results..if I remember  :)