Hats off to OutOfTouch for Christina hair

HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
edited September 2015 in The Commons

Hats off to OutOfTouch for Christina hair. I didn't even have to second guess this going in the shopping cart immediately. So versatile too, G3, G2, & V4 too. YES! Another great hair by one of my favorite Pa's. Keep up the superb work. yes

Post edited by HorusRa on

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

Indeed, OOT and Aeon Soul are my favourites; always look good and with plenty of morphs.

And multiple versons...

Win, win, win...

Click into cart /nod /nod /nod

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    nicstt said:

And multiple versons...

Win, win, win...

Click into cart /nod /nod /nod

In the cart, first thing. Not sure if everything in my cart will make the cut. But I guarantee Christina Hair will.

Thank you, OOT. Especially for the multi-generational support!

• SWAM and Goldtassel have been doing multisupport as well. I have several of those... OOT ran lake, and cash is really tight now.

Watch: Now that I've said that, they're going to push New Mikey.

edited September 2015

SWAM and Goldtassel have been doing multisupport as well. I have several of those... OOT ran lake, and cash is really tight now.

Yeh, my wallet has stopped whimpering when I get close, and now growls. :) It's quite scary...

Own a few Goldtassel, and just bought my first Swam which I like.

Post edited by nicstt on
  • It has some of the best looking hair textures that I have seen. I have been wanting a hairstyle like this for Daz. One of the most realistically modeled, textured and morphed hair items. It is much less ribbony than many of the hair items I have seen. The drape, hang and flow are superb. The back is one of the nicest and more realistic that I have seen.

• I like all the hair movements which came with this. I picked it up, even though Iv'e been cutting back lately on female content. I have so much....

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,155

As a hairdresser I'm very very very picky about hair.  This got put in the cart right away.  Front back and sides look awesome.  The styling morphs really gorgeous.  The hair colors very nice.  The extra that it fits 3 generations of figures is quite fabulous too! 

Goldtassle and Swam still impress me but like most hair makers, there are hits and misses.  Love Aprils stuff to pieces too! 

Mr Bowen said:

It has some of the best looking hair textures that I have seen. I have been wanting a hairstyle like this for Daz. One of the most realistically modeled, textured and morphed hair items. It is much less ribbony than many of the hair items I have seen. The drape, hang and flow are superb. The back is one of the nicest and more realistic that I have seen.

With Daz's hair system, I think the PAs do a great job with what they have to work with; it (the system) seriously needs a revamp though.

Hair system?

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,959
    RAMWolff said:

Hair system?

I think that was the point ... what system? ;)

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,272
    edited September 2015

SWAM and Goldtassel have been doing multisupport as well. I have several of those... OOT ran lake, and cash is really tight now.

Tuesday the 29th at a guess. Just in time to launch the PC+ Anniversary. Although I've been wrong before and this Thurday is also a possibility.

But the 29th would give it two weeks since Josie7's launch which is in keeping with the kind of release schedule they've been holding to for the past couple of months. 

I rather hope that the M7 launch does come out in tandem with the announcement of the PC+ event. It maximises the likelyhood that there will be PC content for M7 showing up very quickly.

Post edited by JOdel on
  • SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,533
    SimonJM said:
    RAMWolff said:

Hair system?

I think that was the point ... what system? ;)

I think he means Kozaburo and Yamato's transmapping method that the entire community has used since the days of Poser 4. It's a good method, but we haven't seen any big improvements since.

If they would make some more user friendly tweaks to creating fiber hair transmapped hair might become obsolete eventually but as it is it's a very fidgety process to get one's head around.  I love not having to deal with transmaps.  There is a vendor here making plants and grass without transmaps and I love their products, very realistic and renders very fast! 

• JOdel said:

Tuesday the 29th at a guess. Just in time to launch the PC+ Anniversary. Although I've been wrong before and this Thurday is also a possibility.

But the 29th would give it two weeks since Josie7's launch which is in keeping with the kind of release schedule they've been holding to for the past couple of months. 

I rather hope that the M7 launch does come out in tandem with the announcement of the PC+ event. It maximises the likelyhood that there will be PC content for M7 showing up very quickly.

In terms of my budget, Thursday would be better-- I'd at least be in a position to take them up on the discounts. Might get a better discount on Tuesday, but it won't matter if I haven't got the dosh. Clothing and such are going to be necessary for the G3M characters...

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,340

On behalf of the many of us waiting for Mike 7, thanks for taking the hit. wink

-- Walt Sterdan

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,872

Usually, OOT's hair have too much volume for my taste but I must admit, I really like the way this one looks!

Moved it to my wishlist though as I recently bought the Leyton Hair so I do not need a new hair item right now but I feel I will be getting this one sooner or later : )

• I've been waiting for G3M so I can make characters out of him. It's driving me nuts.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,674

I've been waiting for G3M so I can make characters out of him. It's driving me nuts.

Even though I have no interest in G3M, I wish he was released also so that genX would be updated along with any other apps that are waiting for both figures before being updated.

• I've been waiting for G3M so I can make characters out of him. It's driving me nuts.

Even though I have no interest in G3M, I wish he was released also so that genX would be updated along with any other apps that are waiting for both figures before being updated.

Well, if the morphability of G3F is any indication, then I should have a fairly erasy time getting the morphkits done. My last attempt with G2M ended... Badly.

Right after that G3F turned up, and I abandoned the G2M attempts. If that doesn't go well, I may try G2M again.