How to manage emailing preferences?

After clicking around the site for a while, I couldn't find a way of changing the amount / frequency of promotional emails from DAZ.

I don't want to have them everyday, a weekly one would be more appropriate.

In desperation, I have clicked the 'unsubscribe' link on the latest email, but that looks like I've opted out of everything.

I was hoping to get emails less frequently than one a day, but can't find a place to manage those settings.

Mark

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2015

There is no way of managing emails in that way.  I guess you mean the promo emails.  When a big sale is on, such as the current PA celebration, then you do get more frequent emails.

The only way to restore emails now you have unsubscribed will be to contact DAZ 3D, using a support ticket.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Dang!!

OK, perhaps for now, I'll just check the site a bit more often.

Thanks for responding.

Mark

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited September 2015

yeah i opted out years ago and they don't have a way to opt back in. Which is really strange in modern times. As savvy as daz is with ecommerce it seems they would have a preference  center for emails. They don't even actively ask people to subscribe or put it on the homepage...they under support their email marketing efforts yet last I checked they cranked out decent emails.

If there was a signup page I would sign up again.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on