again like in all former figures in Gf3 there is a dial called

tongue-in and out

it just does not what it was ment for:

sticking the tongue out

can this flaw be repaired please

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited October 2015

Actually, the only problem I see is that the current limits stop it just at the lips.  If you click the gear icon on the slider, you can edit the limits.  Select Parameter settings and change the negative limit to about -350.  That, at full should put the tip of the tongue even with the tip of the nose.

tongue.png
    640 x 800 - 372K
    Post edited by mjc1016 on
  • jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

You have more control if you use the tongue bones instead of the posing dials.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,349
    jestmart said:

You have more control if you use the tongue bones instead of the posing dials.

jesmart is correct, try resizing the individual tongue parts (I think it is z size that needs to increase) to get the tongue to come out further.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,964

I'd just like to say that I giggle at the notion of tongue bones.

(I understand what it means, but... ha)

• marblemarble Posts: 7,482

There's quite a good freebie by Sledgehammer but I think it is a Genesis 2 only product. I don't think I can link to another store but google Sledgehammer and TonguePlusFree.

• Hi thanks for the info everyone I also could not get V7 tongue to come out!!

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

thank you all

still a flaw in the dial isn't it ?

does zevos Tongue Control work with G3f ?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064
    edited October 2015

It won't work unfortunately. The Tongue Control morphs have to be reworked and re-rigged for G3 since nearly all the morphs rely on bone rigging.

Post edited by Zev0 on

thank you zevo

can we expect an updated version ?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064

All depends if I have time. Have so much going on, so I can't make any promises at this stage.

• Have you tried this set? http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-7-attitude-expressions  It might be easier.

Last time I tried it myself on V6, last year, I found opening the mouth helped.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I'd just like to say that I giggle at the notion of tongue bones.

(I understand what it means, but... ha)

Hahaha  I did too! It just sounds... weird