PROBLEMS USINGT THE ITEMS I GET

WHEN I DOWNLOAD A FILE  FROM dOIS I UN ZIP SEND TO MY LIBARY BUT NOT BLE TO UST IT. WITH ABOUT AHYTHING I GET I GET A ERROR MESSAGE SAYING ERROR OPENING SAYS GO TP LOG FILE, ARE ON THAT SAYS FILES MISSING OR OTHER ERRORS.REALLY CONSIDERING BUYING PREMIUM BUT NOT TILL I GET TO WHERE I CAN USE THINS I GET.help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583

If you are manually installing content, you need to take what's INSIDE the folder named "Content" in the zip and put it into your actual content folder, e.g. "My Library" or "My DAZ 3D Library".  You don't want a folder named "Content" inside those folders.

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388

I think this is what I'm bumping my head on too. I did a manual install too. Good tip!! Thanks!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Go to my documents then go to public documents.  Open the my daz3dlibrary folder.   Unzip you new item folder in another window.  click on the foldet that say my library or the one that says content. (should say runtime, data, characters etc.)  Drag and drop those into the open daz3dlibrary folder.  It will ask if you want to merge the files.  Say yes.  Now you should be able to find your content.