Daz, sometimes you amaze me with your sales...

Today's sales catagory: Contemporary Realism...  Includes the  Atlantida Monument: Atlantida Monument was built in honor of the great achievements of the Atlanteans, and glorifies the golden age of Atlantis. Bells call the people to a big celebration the all-seeing eye will open to for the priest so he can see the mysteries of existence.cheeky

Sometimes I think I should buy you guys a dictionary...wink

Any Snarkiness in this post is purely coinsidental, and is not to be taken seriously. But you have to admit, some of the things that end up in your catagory sales are real head scratchers...

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018

Well, contemporary Atlantidans need, of course, a contemporary monument to celeberate the old times, ya know. :-)

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    cdemerit said:

Today's sales catagory: Contemporary Realism...  Includes the  Atlantida Monument: Atlantida Monument was built in honor of the great achievements of the Atlanteans, and glorifies the golden age of Atlantis. Bells call the people to a big celebration the all-seeing eye will open to for the priest so he can see the mysteries of existence.cheeky

Sometimes I think I should buy you guys a dictionary...wink

Any Snarkiness in this post is purely coinsidental, and is not to be taken seriously. But you have to admit, some of the things that end up in your catagory sales are real head scratchers...

Google translate from English to Atlantian gives back "Can I mombo dogface to the banana patch?"

A perfectly cromulant result.

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,206

I'm actually from Atlantis and I am offended by this thread. The item in question is literally 1 mile away from my levitating house.

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,560

Hey, we got a really good looking dark skin texture for Genesis 3 in this sale...I'll believe in Atlantis for a day or two.   ;)

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453

Hey, don't knock that Atlantida monument. The attached pic is a REAL one. They don't have just one, there's a whole ROW of them! Pic taken in Singapore. Any culture that has to invent its own mythical creature (the Merlion) needs just such a monument...

02-24-09_2145.jpg
    1024 x 1280 - 114K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583

Hey, don't knock that Atlantida monument. The attached pic is a REAL one. They don't have just one, there's a whole ROW of them! Pic taken in Singapore. Any culture that has to invent its own mythical creature (the Merlion) needs just such a monument...

Aren't most mythical creatures, um, mythical?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

But some are more mythical than others.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128

Hotlantis never sleeps!

• cdemeritcdemerit Posts: 505
    Chohole said:

But some are more mythical than others.

Yes, some creature really are more mythical... For instance, I could possibly, with a heavy dose of skeptism, believe that Bigfoot and/or the Loch Ness Monster are real... A Honest Polititian or Used Car Salesman on the other hand, not a chance....

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854

"Hotlantis never sleeps!"

I see what you did there.

• Jan19Jan19 Posts: 1,109
    mrposer said:

Hotlantis never sleeps!

I thought that was Hotlanta.  ;-)

Google translate from English to Atlantian gives back "Can I mombo dogface to the banana patch?"

A perfectly cromulant result.

yeslaugh