Alsace files ? (Resolved)

Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,650
edited November 2015 in The Commons

I broke down and bought the beautiful Alsace by Faveral.and installed it with DIM which only installed the DS version. I'm using DAZ Studio 4.7 and I can find the preloads; but I can't seem to locate any individual props even though the product description and 'what's Included' reads like there are some. Does anybody know where I can find the individual props in DAZ Studio?

http://www.daz3d.com/alsace

Thanks,

Charlie

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

According to the online ReadMe the Studio files are found in: 

Alsace DS

• You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio Folders:

• “Environments:Architecture:Alsace”

• You can find new icons for this product in the following DAZ Studio Categories:

• “Environments:Cityscape”

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,650
    edited November 2015

Thanks for the reply: But all I have there is the preload. No individual props!

Hmmm...I don't have it, so all I can go by is what the docs say.

If nobody who has it chimes in soon, it may be best to open a support ticket.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2015

Comment on this point from Fav, in his Commercial thread   http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/873382/#Comment_873382

Post edited by Chohole on

Didn't see that Chohole...

So I guess it's not in parts.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,650
    edited November 2015

Thanks, Cohole. I bought it hoping to have all those props individually; but it is such a beautiful set that at the $16+ blink sale discounted price it is well worth keeping anyway. I'll just have the extra work to get the props.

Charlie

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Yes it takes a bit of work, but not too difficult. I remember separating out the houses for the Viking Village, fiddly, but got it worked out in the end