Half of my PC+ functions gone... [SOLVED]

Chanteur-de-VentChanteur-de-Vent Posts: 566
edited November 2015 in The Commons

From one moment to another, which didn't involve login, but did involve a store credit restore, I lost all my PC+ privileges. My membership was supposed to run till 26th of November, and it's not DAZ midnight yet. I can't see the right prices on PC+ items, I can't see the Platinum Plus Forum (damn, I just posted there before this happened) and one of my PC+ coupons is not showing anymore. But I do have a PC+ tab in my account page, where it does clearly state that my membership is till 26th of November.

Logging out and in didn't help. Nor did changing the browser.

Yes, I did file a ticket. No reply yet. But this is frustrating, especially with all those blink sales going on. Anyone else having (or had in the past) a similar problem?

Post edited by Chanteur-de-Vent on

Comments

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012
    I lost my PC+ for 3 days once, no discounts showing all PC+ items at full price etc I filed a ticket with reply stating the records show my (then) October end date, I replied but before I got a 2nd response it all fixed itself so I closed the ticket down, to this day I have no idea what happened and missed some good flash sales.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

For some reason you are not showing as a PC member.  You will need to contact Support about this.   I will see if I camn alert Jack to the problem for you.

• Hopefully this should be sorted now :D

• Just checked it, yes it does! Thank you Jack! And thank you Chohole for your help as well!

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601
    edited November 2015

This has just happened to me too. Filing a support ticket is the way to go?

Edit: Anyway, I've filed a ticket and will wait and see what happens.

@KA1 I remember you placed in a render contest (was it one of those in the PC+ forum?). Could your problem have been after you recieved your reward for that? I've just recieved mine for the October Newbie contest and with Chanteur-de-Vent getting the problem after a store credit restore the common factor seems to be store credit change.

Post edited by isidorn on