prices

i love how everything is priced .My biggest question is why is hair rather exspensive vs like stright up gensis 3 females? are the older hair and models worth it like some of the daz3d gen 3 new bundles the hairs dont look cheap, so why is it so much more vs everything else?

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511

If I am reading the question right, you are asking why is some hair expensive?

Good hair is time consuming to make. Especially if it comes with a ton of morphs.

And frankly, over time you may notice hair is more unique that most of the actual characters. I can tell what hair someone is using in a render much faster than which skin or mophs they are using. Don't underestimate the hair.

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416

This is true, but.......  Just like at a shopping center, depends on where a person shops for content, there are lot's of non expensive hair out on the market, if person takes time to search.  

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

i love how everything is priced .My biggest question is why is hair rather exspensive vs like stright up gensis 3 females? are the older hair and models worth it like some of the daz3d gen 3 new bundles the hairs dont look cheap, so why is it so much more vs everything else?

why is a graveyard $60 but a four block city $49?
    Or as that angry Filipino kid brandishing a shrink-wrapped LP demanded from my sister in the basement of Korvettes department store
    "Why does this man call himself Elvis? He is not Elvis!!!"