How to bring two figures closer quickly?

When I have a figure open and then bring in a posed figure from another scene, the two figure are far apart.  Is there a way to bring them together quickly?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891

You can us the Translate tool to move any figure on any axis using the gixmo (red, green, blue) arrows.

Translate should be in your Toolbar at the top of the screen, or you can get to it by pressing Alt+Shift+T

• Thanks JimmyC, I know and use the translate tool, but for two figures far, far apart it take time (at least on my pc). I was hoping there is a key combination I could use to snap both figures to the center of the grid.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891

If you go to the Parameters pane, you should be able to type in 0,0,0,for each of the three axis for each figure if they are very far apart.

If you have a character that always loads far away form the centre, re-save it is a Scene subset after you have set it to the centre, and it should always come in at that point in future.

• If you go to the Parameters pane, you should be able to type in 0,0,0,for each of the three axis for each figure if they are very far apart.

If you have a character that always loads far away form the centre, re-save it is a Scene subset after you have set it to the centre, and it should always come in at that point in future.

Thank you JimmyC, those tips should fix the problem.  Appreciate your help.