The Knights Pavilion [Commercial]

The Knights Pavilion is a complete 180 degree environment for both Poser and Daz Studio, with support for Iray and 3Delight.  It comes with 44 separate props, a 180 degree panoramic view for exterior renders and 8 camera presets.  The set also includes a pre-built scene to get you started.

http://www.daz3d.com/knights-pavilion

There is also 40% off my entire back catalogue!

Knights Pavilion

Knights Pavilion Exterior

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,129

The Knights Pavilion is a complete 180 degree environment

Do you mean 360 degree? 

• Ati2 said:

Do you mean 360 degree? 

The panorama is a 180 degree view but it can be rotated around the center of the scene for a full 360 render angle.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,129
    Ati2 said:

Do you mean 360 degree? 

The panorama is a 180 degree view but it can be rotated around the center of the scene for a full 360 render angle.

Oh, I see.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,378

Merlin,

This is one of your best yet.  I also like your knight, she looks like an indivual one should not triffle with.

Cheers,

Alex.

• Merlin,

This is one of your best yet.  I also like your knight, she looks like an indivual one should not triffle with.

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers Alex, a bottle of wine is her current weapon of choice lol

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

Merlin,

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers Alex, a bottle of wine is her current weapon of choice lol

Women and alchohol - one of the deadliest combinations throughout history...

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,141

I love it!  Oh it is already out.   Hmmmm better check it out.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

I'd dismissed this when seeing it in the shop, but looking here, wow it does look good and useful too. Removing just a couple of items would easily make it more versatile too.

So I'm sat here thinking about getting it, usual for me as I wouldn't normally get such an item.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,281

This is great. Finally a tent that you can turn parts off of in order to position the camera.

And it's gorgeous as well.

• JOdel said:

This is great. Finally a tent that you can turn parts off of in order to position the camera.

And it's gorgeous as well.

Yep, it's been designed so you can hide one 'wall' section and still have a 240 degree of view for interior shots smiley

Clay render

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,970

Unfortunately my budget is wiped from all the previous sales, but this is definitely on my wishlist.

• Love your work, Merlin! Amazing as usual! :D

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,185
    edited November 2015

What is she wearing? Is unfortunately not listed with the other promo credits. Thanks!

//Edit: Never mind. Seems to be the "Ranger Outfit". And seems that I need to get that Outfit some day.

Post edited by Rod Wise Driggo on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

What is she wearing? Is unfortunately not listed with the other promo credits. Thanks!

//Edit: Never mind. Seems to be the "Ranger Outfit". And seems that I need to get that Outfit some day.

The Ranger Bundle was one of my first purchases when I started with DAZ. Right after I signed up for the Platinum Club.

• I'll get that bundle someday. Hopefully heavily discounted ;-) Right in the moment, I have to get that pavilion first.

• Yep it's the Ranger Bundle by 3D Universe, a fantastic buy, well worth it.