Hongyus`s cowgirl 3 for G3F - know we need...

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited November 2015 in The Commons

Okay, the first Hongyu Jeans outfit for G3F is at the store...and I have bought it but now we need the best cowgirl jeans for g3f...cowgirl 5 with all the morphs :)

Post edited by cosmo71 on

Comments

• I would love to have a pair of boot cut jeans from Hyongu. Apparently women only wear skinny jeans in DAZLand. You know that GF2 doesn't have even one set that is a boot cut. All are skinny, short or tucked in the boots. NOT ONE PAIR of straight leg nor bootcut jeans. She does have a slack or two but no real range in pants wear.

• I would love to have a pair of boot cut jeans from Hyongu. Apparently women only wear skinny jeans in DAZLand. You know that GF2 doesn't have even one set that is a boot cut. All are skinny, short or tucked in the boots. NOT ONE PAIR of straight leg nor bootcut jeans. She does have a slack or two but no real range in pants wear.

Maybe there are few female pants because it's hard to show off a thong in pants. ;-)

• BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
    edited November 2015

Not So! Have you seen how low those low-rise jeans can go? There are ways for a thong to show, I'm willing to buy as long as there is a mid-rise option. ;)

Post edited by BurstAngel on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,726

I honestly can't justify buying a new copy of any of Hyongu's old V4 items when I can autofit them to GF3 myself

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited November 2015

I would love to have a pair of boot cut jeans from Hyongu. Apparently women only wear skinny jeans in DAZLand. You know that GF2 doesn't have even one set that is a boot cut. All are skinny, short or tucked in the boots. NOT ONE PAIR of straight leg nor bootcut jeans. She does have a slack or two but no real range in pants wear.

Well okay, I support that whish and add another, some really sexy hongyu Jeans shorts and what I want for G3F are the shorts from the set sport baby Dixie (my selfmade character) wears from time to time.

Cowgirl 5 is a bit wider and has a lot more morphs then cowgirl 3 that is why I whish to have it for G3F.

edited November 2015

I honestly can't justify buying a new copy of any of Hyongu's old V4 items when I can autofit them to GF3 myself

autofitting does not work correctly for some poses even if it comes to shorts. The crotch region is a big problem of autofitting. I allways get bad results if the legs are spread.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,970

In at least some cases, you can make stuff 'boot cut' just by scaling specific regions of the pants and maybe some collision to clean it up a little.

Okay hongyus pants work quite qell with autofit but I have clothes from other vendors that have issues being converted.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,726
    edited November 2015

Works fine for me on V7, but yeah, I do have some V4 outfits that don't autofit well and actually some are Hyongu items.

cowgirl3.jpg
    404 x 867 - 226K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • Jan19Jan19 Posts: 1,109
    edited November 2015

I like this jeans set very much.  :-)  I particularly like the ability to change the colors of the denim.

Very nice set, and I feel it was a good buy and will be very useful.

A change from my love of old fashioned clothing, but every girl needs a good set of denims.

And the pants will go very low, if you take the morphs to high values. :-) 

Honyu'sJeans.jpg
    605 x 765 - 159K
    Post edited by Jan19 on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,970

Here is a male example I just whipped up.

In a large number of cases, if you 'show hidden items' and scale X and/or Z of the shins and feet zones of the pants, you can fit it around various boots. Collision helps, but it's not even necessary many times.

Left leg, scaled, right leg, not.

Boot cut.jpg
    1236 x 2472 - 2M
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,405

I would love to have a pair of boot cut jeans from Hyongu. Apparently women only wear skinny jeans in DAZLand. You know that GF2 doesn't have even one set that is a boot cut. All are skinny, short or tucked in the boots. NOT ONE PAIR of straight leg nor bootcut jeans. She does have a slack or two but no real range in pants wear.

Maybe there are few female pants because it's hard to show off a thong in pants. ;-)

My wife never had trouble showing off a whale tail. But she doesn't buy her clothes at DAZ, either. I doubt that she would wear most of the things that are sold here, though.