I wish DS 4.7/8 would work for me!

Yes its a shame i can never get any content to load into DS 4.7 and now 4.8, i have been using DS 3.1 for a number of years and the content fot later Daz just won't load after installing, i purchased the Wormbeast last week in the hope it would work in 3.1 only to find it won't, i even did an install manager to 4.7 and still couldn't find it, now with new goodies coming out this week just seen the cheerleader outfit, [don't know what Dallas with say as they have a trade mark on that uniform] but would i love to have it in my runtime, but sadly its for Genesis 3!

Comments

• It helps us help you if you provide information on your system.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

How content libraries are mapped in the Content Directory Manager has not changed since version 3, only the default names and default locations have changed.

• jestmart said:

How content libraries are mapped in the Content Directory Manager has not changed since version 3, only the default names and default locations have changed.

And when i do this, they still won't load!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583

Can you post these screenshots:

In DS3, Edit > Preferences > Directories > Content Directory Manager, both the "DAZ Studio Formats" and "Poser Formats"

In DS4, Edit > Preferences > Content Library > Content Directory Manager, both the "DAZ Studio Formats" and "Poser Formats"