DAZ 4.5 - Errors with content - "Duplicate IDs were found while reading the file see the log file fo

xjadexxxxjadexxx Posts: 43
edited August 2012 in The Commons

I have installed the latest and greatest 4.5 and my content is now generating errors. Specifically I get a "Duplicate IDs found" window when loading come content. Has anyone else encountered this/know of a fix? This happens even with a new scene and new models. In addition the error seems to interrupt the "fitting". As an example, when it happens to clothing, it does not get "fit to" Genesis. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Checking the log I found the following examples:

WARNING: QAccessibleWidget::rect: This implementation does not support subelements! (ID 1 unknown for QWidget)
Ran tdlmake on image G:/Users/XJADE/Documents/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Content/Runtime/Textures/DAZ/Characters/MilMan/M5/M5PhillipLimbsD.jpg
Ran tdlmake on image G:/Users/XJADE/Documents/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Content/Runtime/Textures/DAZ/Characters/MilMan/M5/M5PhillipLimbsSSS.jpg
Ran tdlmake on image G:/Users/XJADE/Documents/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Content/Runtime/Textures/DAZ/Characters/MilMan/M5/M5PhillipLimbs01.jpg
WARNING: QAccessibleWidget::rect: This implementation does not support subelements! (ID 12 unknown for QWidget)
WARNING: QAccessibleWidget::rect: This implementation does not support subelements! (ID 1 unknown for QWidget)
WARNING: QAccessibleWidget::rect: This implementation does not support subelements! (ID 4 unknown for QWidget)
Ran tdlmake on image G:/Users/XJADE/Documents/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Content/Runtime/Textures/DAZ/Characters/MilMan/M5/M5PhillipLimbs01S.jpg
Ran tdlmake on image G:/Users/XJADE/Documents/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Content/Runtime/Textures/DAZ/Characters/MilMan/M5/M5PhillipLimbs01B.jpg
Ran tdlmake on image G:/Users/XJADE/Documents/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Content/Runtime/Textures/DAZ/Characters/MilMan/M5/M5PhillipLashes.jpg
Ran tdlmake on image G:/Users/XJADE/Documents/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Content/Runtime/Textures/DAZ/Characters/MilMan/M5/M5PhillipLimbsT.jpg
Ran tdlmake on image G:/Users/XJADE/Documents/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Content/Runtime/Textures/DAZ/Characters/MilMan/M5/M5PhillipLashesO.jpg
Ran tdlmake on image G:/Users/XJADE/Documents/DAZ 3D/DAZ 3D Content/Runtime/Textures/DAZ/Characters/MilMan/M5/M5PhillipLashesD.jpg
WARNING: QAccessibleWidget::rect: This implementation does not support subelements! (ID 5 unknown for QWidget)
WARNING: QAccessibleWidget::rect: This implementation does not support subelements! (ID 5 unknown for QWidget)
WARNING: QAccessibleWidget::rect: This implementation does not support subelements! (ID 12 unknown for QWidget)

And for a shirt model:

WARNING: QAccessibleWidget::rect: This implementation does not support subelements! (ID 8 unknown for DzActionMgr)
WARNING: QAccessibleWidget::rect: This implementation does not support subelements! (ID 7 unknown for QWidget)
Duplicate id "VNeckTeeG" found in file "/data/DZheng/DZ MF002/VNeckTee/VNeckTeeG.dsf"
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/general in file : /data/DZheng/DZ MF002/VNeckTee/VNeckTeeG.dsf#VNeckTeeG
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/x in file : /data/DZheng/DZ MF002/VNeckTee/VNeckTeeG.dsf#VNeckTeeG
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/y in file : /data/DZheng/DZ MF002/VNeckTee/VNeckTeeG.dsf#VNeckTeeG
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Genesis.dsf#Genesis?scale/z in file : /data/DZheng/DZ MF002/VNeckTee/VNeckTeeG.dsf#VNeckTeeG
File loaded in 1 min 50.5 sec.
Loaded file: VNeckTee.dsf
WARNING: QAccessibleWidget::rect: This implementation does not support subelements! (ID 8 unknown for DzActionMgr)

Post edited by xjadexxx on

Comments

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

All items from 4.0 build have double ID bug , so all content created with 4.0 will give you the ID error in 4.5 and above, just click OK and go into your artwork
    it will not change anything and there is not fix for that , you can re-save the item to avoid future ID error
    that why everyone should switch to 4.5 and stop making contents with 4.0 to avoid this message . The fixation for that problem was 4.5 build actually

• xjadexxxxjadexxx Posts: 43
    edited December 1969

I am not clear on what you are saying. I create a new scene and add content and the error occurs. Are you saying that all content created previous to 4.5 will generate this error?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293
    edited December 1969

Not all content, but most. The problem is that 4.0 didn't enforce unique IDs for ndoes and surfaces, nor did it object when they were preset, so a lot of content has them and needs editing to fix the issue. I do have a script that will, in almost all cases, resolve the issue - see index of free scripts in my signature - but I would advise getting the updated products as you can, by resetting from your Itemised Order History.

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

I did not know about that Script Richard, that is a good thing , thanks for sharing ..

Not all content, but most. The problem is that 4.0 didn't enforce unique IDs for ndoes and surfaces, nor did it object when they were preset, so a lot of content has them and needs editing to fix the issue. I do have a script that will, in almost all cases, resolve the issue - see index of free scripts in my signature - but I would advise getting the updated products as you can, by resetting from your Itemised Order History.