Drop down "Login" requires attention

Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,177
edited July 13 in The Commons

Hi, It's been happening since the last round of updates from all concerned companies [i.e. Microsoft and Firefox] -- the drop down box for options such as logging in, going to one's account and so forth, does not work unless the entire page is made too small to read.

Hoovering over the head in a circle has a white line appear under it. No drop down box.

Needs fixing.png
138 x 165 - 4K
Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Comments

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,845
    edited July 13

Hm, not seeing that, neither on PC nor phone.  All is up to date, and all looks normal, both in Win 8 and 10  (Edge & Firefox), and Android (Chrome).

Edit: you know yo got to click on it, not just hover over it, to see the menu?

Post edited by Taoz on
  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,119

I am also not seeing this. Everything looks normal here.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,177

Taoz said:

Hm, not seeing that, neither on PC nor phone.  All is up to date, and all looks normal, both in Win 8 and 10  (Edge & Firefox), and Android (Chrome).

Edit: you know yo got to click on it, not just hover over it, to see the menu?

... "of course I know that" thank you ;-) But that white line is all this laptop sees, clicking does 'nothing' ... I have to control and scroll the page down in size to tiny print. THEN the drop down appears so I could sign in and get in here.

Whoever did whatever fix/update/??? messed up that feature. I'm certain that if others for whom it is happening hadn't discovered the concept to resize down the page, then they cannot sign in here to tell anybody. Nor can they shop. Nor can they file a 'help' ticket. So IMHO this matter needs to be addressed.

edited July 13

And trying it again now ... it does appear to be fixed.

eta: finicky though

eta: Nope. Not all fixed. Although logged in, nothing happening to be able to access account/wishlist/etc -- drop down options NOT showing. Just that white line.

eta: more testing, it's finicky. Did notice though that it might have something to do with how hard one presses the mouse button ... maybe it's time for new mouse, or new battery.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Fresh battery ... problem persists. It's at "finicky" ... might show up might not. Might depend upon whether signed in via the store or via the forums ... and it's only been an issue for the past couple of days since all the updates.

At any rate thought I'd let somebody in here know so the matter can be looked into as I have no idea what updating schedules Daz3D has been doing with their site.