My Basic Genesis 8 Male character loads with a character head morph set at 100%

jdavison67jdavison67 Posts: 638
edited July 14 in The Commons

I was scratching my head trying to figure out why my Genesis 8 base character keeps load ing with this odd head.

It turns out on investigation there is a head in my character group that has it's default setting at 100% rather than 0.0%

How do I reset this so it doesn't keep happening...

The odd thing is... though it was set at 100% it did not show up as white digits in the list.. it was dark like all the zeroed settings... should this be the case?

and when I clicked on currently used morphs... it never showed up in the currently used list...which it should if the head morph was set at 100%

JD

Post edited by jdavison67 on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,831

Sometimes a product will accidentally be saved with a non-zero value set as default, so the parameters don't show as having been edited. If I remember correctly, you want to load your default figure, find the offending slider(s), click on the gear icon to change the parameter settings, set the Default and Value back to 0, then File -> Save As -> Support Asset -> Save Modified Assets.

• jdavison67jdavison67 Posts: 638

Gordig said:

Sometimes a product will accidentally be saved with a non-zero value set as default, so the parameters don't show as having been edited. If I remember correctly, you want to load your default figure, find the offending slider(s), click on the gear icon to change the parameter settings, set the Default and Value back to 0, then File -> Save As -> Support Asset -> Save Modified Assets.

Thanks!

That worked!

I reloaded the character, after following your instructions, and that default value is now 0.0

JD