Crowns!!! :-)

Comments

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,901
    edited December 1969

Yeah, those are great! I especially like the kiddie one. What a nice touch! Thanks, DAZ3D and Valandar!! Very cool! :)

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 365
    edited December 1969

Would including Poser .pp2 versions be too much to ask? Sure, I can do it myself, but I really don't think it's too much to ask in something as simple as a crown. :(

• KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

My thoughts exactly Zaarin. I know I've heard vendors say how much easier it is to model for Genesis so they stopped making stuff for Gen4 but that's clothes, rigging, morphs, etc. These are simple props - heck even an .obj would suffice. I don't want to sound like an ingrate after all the great freebies I've got from DAZ in the past but it really is beginning to feel that they really do not want to support Poser users. That makes me wonder how sincere they are about bringing us to "Poser heaven" in a couple of months as they stated or if it's just a marketing ploy.

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited September 2012

Kalypso said:
    My thoughts exactly Zaarin. I know I've heard vendors say how much easier it is to model for Genesis so they stopped making stuff for Gen4 but that's clothes, rigging, morphs, etc. These are simple props - heck even an .obj would suffice. I don't want to sound like an ingrate after all the great freebies I've got from DAZ in the past but it really is beginning to feel that they really do not want to support Poser users. That makes me wonder how sincere they are about bringing us to "Poser heaven" in a couple of months as they stated or if it's just a marketing ploy.

Maybe the lack of Poser specific files in several of the recent releases is an indication of what "Poser Heaven" is about. Poser may be supporting DAZ files s00n.

Kendall

Post edited by Kendall Sears on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Well ... as there aren't even daz installers ...
    Maybe it's a fake?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064
    edited December 1969

Just downloaded it. Crowns for Genesis - 14461_CrownsForGenesis_1.0_trx.exe - pc

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Just downloaded it. Crowns for Genesis - 14461_CrownsForGenesis_1.0_trx.exe - pc

You fixed it! ;)

edited December 1969

LOL...Maybe it just needed some time to refresh. I have been looking for decent crowns for a long time. This set is perfect:)

edited September 2012

Kalypso said:

Maybe the lack of Poser specific files in several of the recent releases is an indication of what "Poser Heaven" is about. Poser may be supporting DAZ files s00n.

Kendall

That would be dissapointing for most. Judging by the threads they all under the assumption its for better Genesis intergration. Its amazing how one post caused so mush unrest. That "poser heaven" post has a lot of expectations to live up to lol. I would have just said there is something in the works for Poser . That way people dont jump on the high expectation wagon. By saying they will be in heaven, its gonna have to be something damn special:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • TorbyTorby Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Not sure what I'll do with them, but they were too good to resist.