Missing Preview

Hello all I am not sure if this belongs here in Tech support or someplace else.

I ran a program and it was to look for duplicate files that were hoggin up space on hard drive. but little did I know it was also going to delete preview pictures for items. so after I deleted everything and cleared up hard drive space i opened DAZ and found I had missing previrw pictures of items in the Content Library lower portion of the work window. You can see in the picture attached.

So my question is this. is there an easy way to recover the lost images or do I need to create the missing jpegs. If that being the case where would I need to save them and what dimensions should i make them?

missing preview.jpg
1280 x 1024 - 224K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,447
    edited April 2016

The only simple route, if there's no undo with the utility software, is to reinstall the content. It may be worth checking your trash can/recycle bin to see if the removed thumbnails are there.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

So my question is this. is there an easy way to recover the lost images or do I need to create the missing jpegs. If that being the case where would I need to save them and what dimensions should i make them?

I'm assuming that the utility did actually delete them and shuffle them off to the Recycle Bin or something....

• yes everything went in the recycle bin and I cleared the recycle bin.