Turning off limits in Daz 4.9

I bought the Battle- 2H Sword poses a while ago, and several of them don't work properly and one doesn't work at all. I'm assuming this is because I have to turn limits off, but I can't figure out how to do that, and I can't find any helpful information online or in the forum. 

Comments

• You can have DS ask if loading a pose that needs out-of-limits bends - Edit(Win)/DAZ Studio(Mac)>Preferences>Content Library Tab>When Importing a Pose/Shaping file that exceeds limits can be set to show a dilogue, turn limits off or turn limits on. You can also use Edit>Figure>Limits>Limits Off.

• Thanks, but that didn't really help with the broken pose. Must be another issue. 

• Perhaps a screenshot, clothed or in smooth-shaded preview mode, would help.

• SheerANONYMOUSSheerANONYMOUS Posts: 54
    edited April 2016

How do I post a screenshot? I don't have any sort of photo hosting account I can link to.

Post edited by SheerANONYMOUS on
  • You cana ttach images to posts - click the Attach a file link below the text entry box, then click Browse and select your file. Images will be shown as thumbnails below the post (you can embed them after uploading, but that isn't needed here). I use the Windows Snipping Tool to make the screenshots as it lets me select which areas to show without a lot of wasted space.

• Oh. Herp.

Anyway, several of the poses don't work properly, but this is the only one that is flat out broken like this.

Screenshot (1).png
    483 x 559 - 82K
  • Does it work on the default shape?

• nope

• And that's the Genesis 3 Female figure? If so a Technical Support ticket, listing the pose that is being used, would be needed.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

The product specially says limits need to be turned off.  Open Preferences and on the Content Library tab the third long button down is for setting limits preference.

• And that's the Genesis 3 Female figure? If so a Technical Support ticket, listing the pose that is being used, would be needed.

It is the Gen 3 female. I actually tried using one of the poses on a Gen 2 female just for fun and got an error message, not that that is in any way relevant. Guess I'll have to make a support ticket then. Thanks.