How do i manually install genesis 3 female?

kickassetskickassets Posts: 63
Really duh like question i know but what im used to doing is copying within content folder and pasting within the daz library folder and everything magically works.
Post edited by kickassets on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

That should be all you need to do -- what problem are you having?

• Hey thanks for the feed back. I would get these template folders for genesis 3 male and female with the uv layouts when i extract the compressed folders. But theres doesnt seem to b an install directory for the template folders. I would only get the male to show up but not the genesis 3 female
    edited April 2016

The templates are just the uv layours for use in making your own textures, they aren't used by Daz Studio.  The files used by DS are in the large "Gemesis 3 Female Starter Essentials" package.

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
  • Gotcha thanks
  • kickassetskickassets Posts: 63
    edited April 2016
    Its weird though cause i still dont get a folder for genesis 3 female in the content library tab, but i do for male however when i do load the male figure i get a message saying /data/age of Armour/subsurface shaders/AoA_subsurface/Aoa_Subsurface.dsf
    Post edited by kickassets on

You need to install "Default Resources for DS4.9" (if you're using DS4.9) or "Default Lights and Shaders for DS4.5+" (if you're using DS4.8).

What is the full path to "Genesis 3 Female.duf"?

• Ok fixmypcmike, Ill try that.
  • Thanks, looks like i just need daz 4.9 and as for the female, i just downloaded her template rars. Lol guess ill take looking like a fool over still bumping my head. Thanks again.