Could someone make my year and help me remake a very simple scene from an old promo?

SoftAnnaSoftAnna Posts: 13

http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-evolution-morph-bundle

I really want to make the simple, mannequin-like characters from this promo, right down to the slight reddish tint. I have no idea on how to go about this but you have no idea how happy it would make me to be able to remake it. I'm not adept with lighting or shaders at all sadly. If anyone can instruct me I'd be forever grateful! Thank you very much! 

Post edited by SoftAnna on

Comments

• DrumeDrume Posts: 21
    edited May 2016

If your using Iray to render maybe just select all the surfaces in the Surface Tab and apply one of the plastic Iray Shaders (apply another shader first like wax to get a better effect)  and just change the diffuse and gloss to your liking. In terms of lighting in the Render Settings Tab in the lastsection (Enviroment) changing the environment mode give some quick change of lighting.

Post edited by Drume on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,436
    edited May 2016

I'm assume those renders were done with the 3Delight render engine. I attempted to make a quick scene for you with Genesis and the Iray render engine. It is not a match, but it may be close enough to get you started. I put the scene file in a Gallery for you to download. You can use that as a starting point if you want to.

The trick is to figure out how I can link to that. I think I got the link to go to the gallery. Click on the image to get to the page that will let you download the scene file.

This is what it looks like.

Like Genesis Evolution Morphs 002.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 316K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • SoftAnnaSoftAnna Posts: 13
    barbult said:

I'm assume those renders were done with the 3Delight render engine. I attempted to make a quick scene for you with Genesis and the Iray render engine. It is not a match, but it may be close enough to get you started. I put the scene file in a Gallery for you to download. You can use that as a starting point if you want to.

The trick is to figure out how I can link to that. I think I got the link to go to the gallery. Click on the image to get to the page that will let you download the scene file.

This is what it looks like.

Wow I didn't expect anyone to do the render for me! Thank you so much, it looks great! It's really close to what I wanted. You saved me so much time, thanks a bunch!

Were you able to download the scene and open it in Daz Studio so you could do your own pose, etc.?

Attached is a direct link to the scene file.

duf
    duf
    Like Genesis Evolution Morphs_002.duf