Genesis Evolution Expressions has ceased working

SoulThiefSoulThief Posts: 9

Hi,

I've looked around on the foums before posting this and have found similar issues but when following the proposed solutions they have not seemed to work for me. So here goes hoping that you guys will notice something that I have missed.

About the same time that I upgraded to 4.9 I coincidentally had a data disk crash and had to replace it. So I reinstalled my content (this time on my C drive) and rebuilt my content DB for good measure. Problem is that since.then some of my content has ceased to be available to me. As I am trying to do something with Genesis Evolution Expressions at present, I figure that if I can fix that then I can use the same principles to fix other content.

Here is a screen shot of having the Genesis head selected but no expression sliders appearing in the shaping tab:

Here are my install settings:

Here is my content directory manager

I've checked the log and the only issue that it mentions is: Product 12993-1:Genesis Evolution: Expressions has invalid tag: CloudAvailable

But from what I can determine on the forums this is not much of an issue. The log also goes on to say:

Installing product : Genesis Evolution: Expressions
Product successfully installed : Genesis Evolution: Expressions

So I assume that all should be OK.

Any insights appreciated.

Thanks

Greg

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,191

The directory where DIM installs the content (C:\Users\Public\...) is listed under Poser Format directories but not DS Format directories in the DS window. you need to add it for DS Format too.

• SoulThiefSoulThief Posts: 9
    Leana said:

The directory where DIM installs the content (C:\Users\Public\...) is listed under Poser Format directories but not DS Format directories in the DS window. you need to add it for DS Format too.

DOH!

Thanks for that Leana. Worked like a charm. :)

Greg