Where is the install manager?

Hi there - I am sure this is a dumb question - but how do I activate the Install Manager? I can't find it in the menus nor in documentation!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,447

What do you mean by activate? Is Install Manager installed, or is that what you are trying to do?

• I was trying to open it so that I can see the paths where it has downloaded various files to. There is no icon to start the programme up.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,330
    edited May 2016

Don't know whether you are Windows or Mac, but if you are Windows then it installed for me at (Start Programs) - DAZ 3D - DAZ Install Manager

though I also have an icon to run it on my desktop. The program went into "C:\Program Files (x86)\DAZ 3D\DAZ3DIM1\DAZ3DIM.exe" on my PC (this is Win7)

Screencap.jpg
    365 x 331 - 42K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
  • MelanieL said:

Don't know whether you are Windows or Mac, but if you are Windows then it installed for me at (Start Programs) - DAZ 3D - DAZ Install Manager

though I also have an icon to run it on my desktop. The program went into "C:\Program Files (x86)\DAZ 3D\DAZ3DIM1\DAZ3DIM.exe" on my PC (this is Win7)

I have a windows machine - I reinstalled it and lo and behold an icon on the desktop has now appeared. Thanks for your help!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,330

Glad you got it sorted out.