Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Discussion

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited October 2012

Sunfire said:
    Plus the cross over items which will bring the cost up.

True! Did we get clarification on that?

So for example Nocturnal for Onyx Female is on the list but would you need to also have Onyx for Genesis Female? Sure its a requirement to use the texture, but is it a requirement for the Buy it all?

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited December 1969

Could some nice person help me?
    I made the assumption that the 2 extra coupon codes for the Anniversary sale ( 1 for $4, and one for $10) would remain posted on the Sale page. Nope. Now they're gone. I had the monthly code and have already used it. Need a link or the other codes. Little help?

• griffon_e3f1dc9370griffon_e3f1dc9370 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

The codes are still on the sales and promotions page, they're about middle of the page, on a dark or black background I think. Kind of hidden but there, text is bold. At least they were there couple hours ago when I went and ferreted out the 4 dollar one.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

It is still there, under the row of bundles, but here it is: PC-ANN1VERS@RY4

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited December 1969

Thanks all! I have a touch of macular adema (diabetes related), and fine print sometimes eludes me. :coolsmile:

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,698
    edited December 1969

Yesterday I was looking for birds and was bummed about their prices...
    They are on sale now :D

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

HOLY CRUD.

I just got hit by a flood of DAZ notifications. Apparently someone kicked the mail server...

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited October 2012

I just got 72 e-mails from Daz too.

Post edited by Wilmap on
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,405
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    HOLY CRUD.

I just got hit by a flood of DAZ notifications. Apparently someone kicked the mail server...

I just did too. Two of them were order confirmations from Tuesday. The Anniversary Savings email. And several topic reply notifications. When it rains it pours, I guess.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Thank you Daz for putting all the buy-it all stuff on one page: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/buy-it-all-bonus/

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,405
    edited December 1969

Sunfire said:
    Plus the cross over items which will bring the cost up.

True! Did we get clarification on that?

So for example Nocturnal for Onyx Female is on the list but would you need to also have Onyx for Genesis Female? Sure its a requirement to use the texture, but is it a requirement for the Buy it all?

It's not on the Buy It All list: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/buy-it-all-bonus . I assume this page will be updated as new things come out during the month, but so far it just looks like these four.

edited December 1969

*swims her way to the top of a flood of notifications* Holy cow! Whatever was blocking things finally burst it seems.

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781
    edited December 1969

Birds? Where?

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Well, at least now we know how long the DAZ mail server's been corked up and holding on to forum e-bots — about a week.

Yes, just the forum stuff, I think I've been getting all other DAZ e-mails as normal. < sigh >

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,175
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Of course it's not exactly like last year or the year before or the year before that. Are you? Are you still dressed in the exact same clothes you had on last year? Are you the same age?

No, and no. However, I'm not wearing less and my age hasn't gone down.

Dana

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited October 2012

I just tried to use the $4 PC Anniversary Code for Taylor Hair which is on sale @ 70% off for $5 and it would not let me use the code.

PC-ANN1VERS@RY4.

That is the code I tried to use.

Taylor Hair was the only item in my cart and there were no spaces in the code.

Edited to say I guess it thinks the code is an email address because of the @ symbol.

Post edited by ledhead on
    edited December 1969

Byrdie said:

Birds? Where?

Here:
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/songbird

Meh, my wishlist is getting awfully long now XX

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    I just tried to use the $4 PC Anniversary Code for Taylor Hair which is on sale @ 70% off for $5 and it would not let me use the code.

PC-ANN1VERS@RY4.

Edited to say I guess it thinks the code is an email address because of the @ symbol.

Okay I assumed Taylor Hair was a DO product because of the 70% off, but it is not , so that is why the coupon would not work.

Problem Solved!

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2012

That's not a sale price. The Daz Songbird has always been $1.99 for PC members. In fact, we got it free one year with a lot of other stuff back when they used to put a "Welcome" bundle in your available downloads upon joining or renewing an annual PC membership. It was also free in a couple other content packs, if I recall correctly. :sigh: Good times, those were.

Post edited by Byrdie on
    edited December 1969

It was? Oo
    My mind's been playing tricks then, I 'm sure I saw these yesterday for 16,95!

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,175
    edited December 1969

It was? Oo
    My mind's been playing tricks then, I 'm sure I saw these yesterday for 16,95!

Maybe you weren't logged in. It keeps doing that to me, too.

Dana

• KludgeKludge Posts: 354
    edited December 1969

Kludge said:
    Someone who doesn't grab everything that's free. Isn't that illegal or something? :lol:

:) No it makes a lot of sense. I can't keep up with all the freebies I downloaded in the last few months. Haven't installed them either. Limiting what you acquire whether it be a freebie or paid is a good idea just because of the time it takes to manage content.

In truth, I'm much the same. As I think I've mentioned elsewhere, I have two projects, one specifically for my daughter so we can be together in a digital world since we can't in the real world for a while yet and the other best not described in a G-friendly forum. ;-) While I used to grab everything I could get initially, I took another look at what I had and am in the process of thinning the herd plus limiting what I acquire to what will fit those two projects with a small amount for a few back of the mind but not yet fully fleshed out ones. Where a decision has to be made, the primary projects win. Another part of this is to dump anything for characters I don't use, specifically Stephanie & David. G3 and G4 were on the docket as well until I got NGM.

So much fun, so few pineapples ...

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    HOLY CRUD.

LOL i did too! Just woke up and found all the missing notifications had arrived. Now I have NO idea where I am up to in the threads. :)

• mrfuscomrfusco Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Still getting "not valid" when I try to use either the $6 or $4 coupon code. Anybody else still dealing with this?

• Alethas FantasyAlethas Fantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I just wish they would do the memberships at 50% off like RNDA did for a long time.

No more then we get a bit over $100.00 is way to HIGH since I have to pay taxes on it & every thing I buy.

I use to spend hundreds of dollars here. but not any more I just try to get my 6.00 a lot of the new stuff is for daz & I am Posers all the way!
    Got a membership at RNDA They or no one else charges taxes to me, so all my hunders of dollars go to them.

edited December 1969

I used the 4 dollar coupon with no problem, are you sure you're putting it in the coupon slot and not in the certificate/credit slot?

edited December 1969

Sunfire said:
    I used the 4 dollar coupon with no problem, are you sure you're putting it in the coupon slot and not in the certificate/credit slot?

I'm putting it into the Coupon Code slot here:

Shopping_Cart.png
    706 x 1215 - 158K
    edited December 1969

mrfusco said:
    Sunfire said:

It's because they are all PC items. You need to have a DO item that is not a PC item and try to make it $4 or more so you get the full benefit.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    mrfusco said:
    Sunfire said:

It's because they are all PC items. You need to have a DO item that is not a PC item and try to make it $4 or more so you get the full benefit.

Ah. Guess I misunderstood the announcement. Thanks for the clarification!

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited October 2012

Ledhead said:
    Ledhead said:

PC-ANN1VERS@RY4.

Okay I assumed Taylor Hair was a DO product because of the 70% off, but it is not , so that is why the coupon would not work.

Problem Solved!
    Taylor Hair IS a DAZ Original, though! Or at least it was...sure appears not to be at the moment. That's weird.

Edit: here's the readme, which states that the Published Artist is DAZ 3D: http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/14238/start I'd contact customer support, if I were you...

Post edited by Scott Livingston on