Michael 4 Creature Creator Morphs

judgephuzjudgephuz Posts: 9

Hi

I'm trying to use the Michael 4 Creature Creator Morphs but after days of frustration and endless searches on Google... I still can't get the Michael 4 figure to change at all.

This morning I uninstalled Daz and did a completely fresh install. The only things installed were Michael 4 Creature Creator Morphs and the Michael 4 Base figure and it still won't work.

On the Creature Creator Morphs Daz Store page it says you only need the Michael 4 Base figure am I missing something?

Post edited by judgephuz on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,447

Are both Michael 4 and the morphs isntalled to the same content directory? Did you install both parts of the morphs or only the Power Loader pack? Do you in fact use PowerLoader - do you get a dialogue box when you load Michael 4? if not you need to go to the directory you installed to, then \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\ and run the dzCreateExPFiles-m4 batch file for your OS (.bat for Windows, .command for Mac) and then you need to use the \Poser Formats\Directory Installed to\Pose\DAZ's Michael 4\Morph Injection\ and double-click the INJ Creature M4 pose.

• judgephuzjudgephuz Posts: 9

Thanks for the help, Richard. Much appreciated

Yes, everything is in the same content directory. I used Install Manager to load the Morphs and Micheal 4. I've never used the PowerLoader option because everything I've installed before has worked very smoothly, this is the only set of files I've had a real problem with.

Followed your instructions and now I have sliders in the Shape Tab for the bodies and they all work fine. But there are no sliders for the heads and when I click on the head icons in the Contents Library Tab a dialogue box briefly appears and then nothing happens.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,447

You are selecting the head of the figure? The individual poses in a sub-folder of \Daz 's Michael 4\Morph Injections are just individual INJ poses to load the named morph, instead of the load all option in INJ Creature M4, as a way to reduce system load; they don't set the morphs or do anything additional if you've already injected all.

• judgephuzjudgephuz Posts: 9

Yes, I'd just figured that out, selecting the head brings up another set of slider.

Everything is working fine now. Thanks for the help, Richard