Do Poses for Genesis 3 work for Genesis 2?

I'm looking at great packages of Poses in Daz store and they all for Genesis 3. I was wondering if they work for Genesis 2 without major problems?

For example i want conversation poses and guess what there are prodducts with great set of conversation poses and you can make 1000s because you can mix and match...but guess what...it says Product Required: Genesis 3.

There are no pose sets like that for Genesis 2. And I'm using Genesis 2 for my projects. i already spent money on various products for morphs etc for Genesis 2 so i want poses for Genesis 2. Anyone know?

Comments

• TottallouTottallou Posts: 555

No - I tried a few poses G3 on G2 and they do not work at all - Not even close enough to tweak.

• nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931
    Tottallou said:

No - I tried a few poses G3 on G2 and they do not work at all - Not even close enough to tweak.

That's too bad. THen i wonder why they never made any pose packages for Genesis 2. There's nothing close to  "i13 Conversations Pose Collection for the Genesis 3 Male(s) and Genesis 3 Female(s)" for Genesis 2. For Genesis 2 i only found a package that has 20 poses!!!!!! that's it. that's ridiculous. 20 poses vs 1000 of possibilities with the package  i mentioned and about the same price.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,128
    edited May 2016
    nokoteb99 said:
    Tottallou said:

That's too bad. THen i wonder why they never made any pose packages for Genesis 2. There's nothing close to  "i13 Conversations Pose Collection for the Genesis 3 Male(s) and Genesis 3 Female(s)" for Genesis 2. For Genesis 2 i only found a package that has 20 poses!!!!!! that's it. that's ridiculous. 20 poses vs 1000 of possibilities with the package  i mentioned and about the same price.

There are tons of pose packages for G2, from i13 alone.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/#filter_vendor=ironman13&filter_compat_figures=Genesis 2 Male^Genesis 2 Female&filtered=1

There are lots of other people who created poses, too.

Post edited by Ati on
  • nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931

Ati thanks but there is nothing from i13 like the  "I13 Conversations Pose Clllection for Gen 3 Male And Gen 3 Females". With that thing you can make 1000 of Conversation poses.  With the link you gave me, most of the poses are just like Female Model/Pinup, and the others are packages of 50 or 40 or 20 poses.  Too little. Why couldn't they make the same 1000 possibilities package but for Genesis 2.