Sheriff

Was able to find a sheriff hat, and several police hats, but was particularly interested in finding a sheriff uniform for a Genesis 2 (male and female) charicter. Was able to find a common police officer, but the quality on it wasnt great. I am particularly interested in finding uniforms / outfits that resemble jobs.

Comments

• Debbie911Debbie911 Posts: 96

>>Was able to find a sheriff hat, and several police hats, but was particularly interested in finding a sheriff uniform for a Genesis 2 (male and female) charicter.

There is a law enforcement package, entitled Real Life Heroes, or Real World Heroes, DAZ product SKUs 4495, 9072 and 9085.  They are orlginally for Michael/Victoria 4 and Hiro/Aiko 4.  They can be fitted to Genesis 2 and Genesis 3 figures, with good results.  There is a sheriff matte, but no sheriff's campaign hat, just the police officer's visor cap, with sheriff's matte.

Good luck!

Debbie

rest in peace white male deputy sheriff.jpg
    985 x 804 - 94K
  • mmitchell_houstonmmitchell_houston Posts: 2,472
    edited July 2016

The Real-World Heroes is the closest thing you'll find. I used the M3 version for this illustration (although mine is so stylized, I don't know that it will help you decide to buy it)):

Real World Heroes for M3

I think this is a good product, but I do suggest you ditch the included badge and supply your own (there are lots of free sheriff's badges available out there, especially in Old-West related products). The provided badge is a single plane with a map applied. It doesn't really look good in close-ups. It didn't matter for what I was doing here, but if I were doing a color image, I would have used on of the many Western badges I've downloaded over the years.

BTW: Could you tell me where you found the hat?

bw-guard-full-body-test_730_auto.jpg
    730 x 865 - 196K
    Post edited by mmitchell_houston on
  • Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,038
    Debbie911 said:

>>Was able to find a sheriff hat, and several police hats, but was particularly interested in finding a sheriff uniform for a Genesis 2 (male and female) charicter.

There is a law enforcement package, entitled Real Life Heroes, or Real World Heroes, DAZ product SKUs 4495, 9072 and 9085.  They are orlginally for Michael/Victoria 4 and Hiro/Aiko 4.  They can be fitted to Genesis 2 and Genesis 3 figures, with good results.  There is a sheriff matte, but no sheriff's campaign hat, just the police officer's visor cap, with sheriff's matte.

Good luck!

Debbie

As the opening post said, those are not of the best quality. A new'er package for G2 & G3 is needed :)