Women 'wearing stuff' morphs

So one of the problems many folks run into is that when wearing a variety of outfits, the clingwrap around the breasts makes outfits look goofy. There are a wide variety of fixes, but I think it would be nice to have a variety of basic... Barbie Doll morphs, to put it simply.

Specifically, something that makes the underside of the breast smooth into the abdomen, and that allows the lower/front part of the torso to scale forward without messing up the back.

I have Fit Control and a few other things that come close...

Maybe something like Androgenous that targets, specifically, the area around the breasts.

Flatten and 'breasts gone' tend to do weird things. Maybe something that suppresses other breast morphs?

Comments

• edited July 2016

I am sure lots of folk have this problem.
    As you say, whilst there have been attempts, most are some way off a 100% fix.
    There are so many variables it has to be a tough one to get a reliable fix on.

I can't pretend any expertise, but it seems to me most of the issues I have had might be fixed with a script for outer garments to take a slightly concave line between the nipples.
    It doesn't fix the under breast area, but it might help a lot with cleavage issues.

Post edited by captainklutz_a2ec859073 on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

I want Georgette and Ivana type characters. I use the 'breasts small' morph and though they are probably still left larger than average that's a 100% improvement. Nothing wrong with Morgana the Kissing Bandit and Dolly Partin but for every character it's like, eh, OK.

As far as the clothing goes I've seen lots of lovely skin, hair, and eye renders ruined by fake looking clothing on male and female models. The biggest problem being that the clothing looks like it has a vinyl sheen of some sort and the colors are too pure and bright, as if they were wearing these neon safety colors of construction workers.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

I often find I'm switching shaders in IRAY from Metalicity to Glossiness.

So one of the problems many folks run into is that when wearing a variety of outfits, the clingwrap around the breasts makes outfits look goofy. There are a wide variety of fixes, but I think it would be nice to have a variety of basic... Barbie Doll morphs, to put it simply.

Specifically, something that makes the underside of the breast smooth into the abdomen, and that allows the lower/front part of the torso to scale forward without messing up the back.

I have Fit Control and a few other things that come close...

Maybe something like Androgenous that targets, specifically, the area around the breasts.

Flatten and 'breasts gone' tend to do weird things. Maybe something that suppresses other breast morphs?

I agree it is awkward, and it takes time to fix.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited July 2016

I'd like this for the men too. Perhaps a 'blocky I am wearing a suit morph' would be useful. Too often shirts and things like dog tags cling to chest like a magnet. It looks odd for layerd clothing and armor to have pec cleavage unless it is part of the uniform like the breastplate of a roman centurian.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

So when did Daz female models start wearing clothes and stuff? cheeky (Other than in promos.)