WANTED By MBI

RPGMaker247RPGMaker247 Posts: 146
edited October 2012 in The Commons

LOL! First off, Happy Halloween everyone.

Now to business-

Does anyone know where I may find outfits and hair styles identical or similar to the ones in the image?
And yes to fellow anime fans they are Musubi, Matsu, Tsukiumi and Kazehana.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l256/whiteskunk247/Sekirei.jpg

It's for the rpg I'm developing.

Post edited by RPGMaker247 on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,614
    edited December 1969

Happy Halloween also!

the outfits look like many i have seen here and at Rendo and you can probably texture them to be closer to what you are looking for. Look for vendors BillyT, hongyu and kobamax for starters,

keep in mind that if this is for a game, you cannot include any actual mesh unless it falls under the DAZ gaming license (which you will need to purchase) and not everything here does.

• RPGMaker247RPGMaker247 Posts: 146
    edited December 1969

Happy Halloween also!

the outfits look like many i have seen here and at Rendo and you can probably texture them to be closer to what you are looking for. Look for vendors BillyT, hongyu and kobamax for starters,

keep in mind that if this is for a game, you cannot include any actual mesh unless it falls under the DAZ gaming license (which you will need to purchase) and not everything here does.

Yes it is for a game but only as 3d stills (faces mainly and full bodies for the game start up). If you're familiar with Aldorlea games-on that order but with some 3D images.