Daz3D users in NE Indiana

Just curious, is there any way to find out if there are any Daz3D users in NE Indiana?

Thanks!

Comments

• 3delinquent3delinquent Posts: 355
    edited August 2016

If I lived in NE Indiana I'd 'fess up. I would love to meet another Daz3D user for real.

Unfortunately I live in SE Queensland. :/

Post edited by 3delinquent on
  • The same goes for here. I would love to meet some real people who use Daz3D.

• I used to live in South Bend.  Not any more though.  :(

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,607

I had a guy walk into where I work last year with a renderosity t-shirt and we struck up a conversation for a couple of hours and still stay in touch, it was pretty cool to talk face to face instead of forum posts or email about a shared interest (3D).

• I can't remember where we were - at some store or another, (when we lived in Indiana), but someone said something about "soon" and a guy muttered "I hope not Daz soon".  We just about died laughing.  It is amazing how many people are running around, and we never get to meet them.  :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,784

Wish I knew how to meet ones in NC

• is there any DAZ conventions? That would be kind of neat. To go to one of those and meet other people who use Daz.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,607

is there any DAZ conventions? That would be kind of neat. To go to one of those and meet other people who use Daz.

http://s2017.siggraph.org/

• That would be neat, but too bad it is a year a way.

• There are a few of us in the S. Indiana region.  I am down in the Corydon area and I know a couple of folks a bit to the east and a bit to the west of me.

Kendall

• Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,008

I'm up in Chicago's southwest suburbs. I'm originally from South Bend :)

• Near southeast Indiana. Outside of Cincinnati.