Ironman13 1000s pose packs...Am I just missing something?

So, I bought one of the featured sale Ironman13 pose packs...

I'm playing with it - trying to get any decent pose out of the parts....

When I try a "Full Body" pose - it just makes either Genesis3 figure it's supposed to work with go into some awkward floating pose that looks nothing like the thumbnail. (Even after zero'ing out the actor pose first.)

When I try the part specific poses, the body part also shifts in a way that looks nothing like the thumbnail.

...Kind of feel like I just wasted $10....Please tell me I'm missing something. 

Kind of wish I'd known before purchasing - I probably should have bought a pack with normal full-body poses I could have just shifted as needed rather than having 1000 thumbnails that do random-looking things. : /

Comments

• Are you sure you are using it on the correct figure?

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,359

there's a 30 day no questions asked return policy here at Daz3d. 

• It says it's for Genesis 3 males and females ... I just went back in and re-checked my library..........Turns out I thought I was had the Genesis 3 male and female.......looks like I only have Genesis 2 figures. 

So I did waste $10, but at least it was my own fault.

Maybe if I ever get the Genesis 3 figures, I'll be able to use them.

Thank you for helping me solve that.

• there's a 30 day no questions asked return policy here at Daz3d. 

Thank you, I did not know that - might have to make use of that!

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083
    edited August 2016

looks like I only have Genesis 2 figures. 

You should have the base Genesis 3 male and female characters. It "comes" with Daz Studio.

Post edited by Ati on
  • edited August 2016
    Ati said:

looks like I only have Genesis 2 figures. 

You should have the base Genesis 3 male and female characters. It "comes" with Daz Studio.

You know, that's what I thought, so I just went onto the Genesis 3 Starter Essentials page to try and download and install it - I could of sworn I already had them installed, but I'm not seeing them anywhere in my library, so hopefully this will fix my problem.  I'd rather the poses work than just have to return them.

Thank you for confirming that. : )

Post edited by shadesofcerulean_36c34e8cad on
  • YAY.  That worked (not that there's any reason it shouldn't have.)

Thank you all for kindly and patiently helping me figure out the should-have-been-obvious solution to my goofy problem. ...Maybe I should have had some coffee before purchasing anything today. ; p

(And thanks also to Ironman13...Now that I have the pack working, these poses should be useful.)

Thanks again! : )